Level II Notes

Hey John, great work on L2, do you mind if I get a copy of those notes? Best of luck on L3!!! scasey@uoguelph.ca

Congrats on passing level 2…would you mind sending me a copy of your notes: shola.kadiri@gmail.com

Hi John, Could you also send to jules.morrison@gmail.com ? Thanks very much in advance.

Hi John: This is Bulu, I have sent my request today and realized am late. Can you consider mine. email: saifbanglaidlc@yahoo.com Thank you

Hi John, Can you send me copy of your notes. My e-mail address is niteshasnani@gmail.com -Thanks, Nitesh

Hi John, I will appreciate if you can email the notes to Aim4CFAL2@yahoo.com Many Thanks DD

can someone plz put it on rapidshare or anyother file hosting website … so nobody has to go through the trouble of emailing a 6 MB file… my kind regards for john_mclaugj

tmackenz233@msn.com That’s really great, thanks very much

SamTuley@gmail.com thanks John

Please send a copy to me at ccadahia08@gmail.com Thanks!

John, would you please send me a copy too? My email address is jf8w@yahoo.com thanks!

Hello, Please send the notes to me as well. Christopher.Keeshan@yahoo.com Thank you, C. keeshan

could you send it to me renato@cerpal.org! thank you

Thank you John. Thats going to help me. Hope your good luck too.

These notes are class. Cheers.

Could I have one copy of the notes please? My mail is petra.naglic@gmail.com Thanks a lot

me too please Hendra_new@hotmail.com

Hi John, I tried using your email address but I don’t think it worked. Could you email me the notes to ylvball@yahoo.com or ylager@frk.com Thank you!!!

i just sent you an e-mail John, if i could have your notes too that would be super. thanks again! my addy is niraj.s.agarwal@gmail.com

Can you send to me as well, please. Lindsey.Glode@gmail.com thanks!