Level II Notes

Can you send me a copy to ylager@yahoo.com and ylager@frk.com Thank you!

john, Please send a copy to bgkosh@gmail.com. Greatly appreciated! Thanks, Ben

please send it to f_rebolledo2001@yahoo.com Thanks!

Please send a copy to bholinb405@yahoo.com. Thanks!

hi john, congrats on passing level 2 … and please do sent me the notes too my email is beejeeaoo@gmail.com thanks take care

Hi, would you please end a copy to kany726@hotmail.com Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi John, Please send a copy to me at mhadinoto@aggienetwork.com That’s really great, thanks very much John

Hi John, I already sent a mail to your gmail address. Please send me the file of your custom L2 notes. Thanks very much. My e-mail address: kevinlin@primasia.com

Can I get a copy of your notes? My email is: sisleymanet@gmail.com Thanks!

would it be possible to post the file on sendspace? that way people will stop posting their emails and begging for the nots

yeah, if its alright with John, can one of the recipients upload it? Thanks!!

Unless there are any objections I’d prefer people to respond to me directly. My initial, primary goal was to help out as many candidates as I could with their studies. I realized after the first few responses, however, that this was a good vehicle to develop some contacts with other candidates. I’ve been able to respond to all requests within 24 hours and will continue to do so. Thanks, John

Hey John, Thanks so much for your kind offer. Can I request a copy of your notes as well? My email is dylewis@yahoo.com Thanks again!

fair enough, could you send a copy to maxgmat@gmail.com - Thanks!!

John: Would you send the Level II Notes my way as well? cm98041 [at] yahoo.com Thanks!

John: me too, please s_preppie@excite.com Thanks!

Hi John, Congrats on passing L2. I really appreciate your willingness to help others out by sharing your notes! Please send me a copy of your notes, if you are still passing them around: kevin_nadarajah@hotmail.com

Hi John, can I get a copy of your notes as well: mithu_tls@hotmail.com thanks.

John: I did the same for Level I with Stalla and Schweser and this method was instrumental in passing the test on the first try. I am going to do the same for Level II as I believe it is the best (not only) method for passing these types of exams. If you don’t mind, I would greatly appreciate if you could email me a copy of your notes (dzmfntz@hotmail.com). Thanks John!

Hi John, I am currently doing my own personal notes for level 2. Would you be so kind as to send me yours so that when I’m done with mine, I can compare both and hopefully post the updated product for the next year candidates… Here’s my email address: julien_hebng@hotmail.com Thanks! J.