Level II Notes

Hello John, nice of you to offer - would you mind? alloncho@gmail.com many thanks, Al

John, I sent you an e-mail. Thanks for your help!

John , could you please email me the notes as well: uncgazza@gmail.com Thanks

Gascoigne_08 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > John , could you please email me the notes as > well: > > uncgazza@gmail.com > > Thanks Hey Gazza…you just got busted AGAIN! Put the bottle down for a minute…your hay days of the late 80’s/early 90’s are over, bruv!

Hi John, Very nice of you to offer - would you please also send them to me : teddajr@gmail.com many thanks, TJ

Hi John Pls Send The Notes on mkassem@egy.primegroup.org Thanks a lot and have a nice day

Hi John So nice offer! Could you pls send me your notes on motoo.suda@ymail.com ? Best, MS

Please send a copy to me at tjyang@ymail.com

Hi John: Thanks for sending the notes to me and good luck on the job search! The notes look to be fantastic as I briefly searched them. Thanks again for your efforts and your willingness to provide them! David

Can someone please send me the notes as well? cfalevels@gmail.com Thank you.

Hi John: Can you please send a copy to jcantrell00@yahoo.com. Many thanks!

can someone please send me the notes too? traci.j.wright@hotmail.com thank you so much-I need all the help I can get!

Please send me a copy at nomara123@yahoo.com

Can someone also send me a copy of the notes? aj812004@yahoo.com Thanks for your help!

John, appreciate if you can email the notes to youngfaster@gmail.com Thanks Nat

Hi John Can you please email the notes at tonarayan@gmail.com Thanks for sharing. Narayan

Hi John Could you pls email me ur notes? Tnks a lot and good luck to your L3. My email address is: dvthuqiu@yahoo.com

Hi John, Its so kind of you to give away your secret sauce. Please email notes to gaddamk@gmail.com Your help is appreciated.

John, I would appreciate if you can send it to: princeofsilence2000@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

Hi John: I have sent my request today. am I too late? Could you consider send the notes to: chelseagraceliu@gmail.com Thanks