link has disappeared for L3

Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

:?

I can see the link not good news I suppose.

Mine disappeared a momont and the link back again

What happens when you click on CFA Program Level III Registration??

The ticket beside the registration disappeared and the right side of the page request you select test centers. Now I don’t think it is a big deal.

are u in the US?

No I am in the UAE.

I see, I will just check the result on Tue, it is driving me crazy. good luck to you.

I can see a check mark against L3 registration when I click on the link

Good Luck, baocarol.

I just tried to login to my account and found an error due to an access to Siebel. Did anyone else find this as well? Maybe they found out about the hole in the system?

Wow, my link is gone. If it means anything, I guess it’s good, but I don’t want to read too much into it and then be disappointed on Tuesday.

Tried again, this time I got in… The link is still there and I can see that it has all the information for last year’s registration checked. This should mean that my profile hasn’t been updated yet… I already know I’m going to ruin this Sunday by pressing F5… and I hope I won’t see anything bad otherwise I’ll ruin next few months :frowning:

Yeah, my link just went away a couple of minutes ago. I think they are just now updating for level 3.

Strange things happening: my link has disappeared too. However, I am no longer paying any attention to what happening to the website.

Come on,let’s be real… 1) NO LINK = Passed 2) L3 Registration Link AND Everything Checked = Not Updated 3) L3 Registration Link AND NOT Everything Checked = … (fill in with a) Suicide, b) Failure c) No life for X more months) I’m so scared to refresh…

Mr. Donadei …the strange thing is that I had 3) a few hours back and now I have 1).Now how do you explain this?

You called Jeff complaining? :stuck_out_tongue: Really don’t know what to say! Your evidence is really strange, from L2 forum this is how things seem to be going on. I don’t know, but the missing checkmarks are perfectly reasonable in explaining that someone has a L3 registration to complete…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You last logged in 08/17/2008 Please update your professional profile information. Update Professional Profile Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program CFA Program Examination Results Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request