link has disappeared for L3

Same here. Welcome back X X! You last logged in 08/17/2008 Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program CFA Program Examination Results Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

Last year I had the “register for Level III” link several hours early. It appears LII people have the same luck(only earlier). Not sure about levell III though. My link is gone- no registration links. That’s good for now, but not putting any stock into it until a bunch of people have the link and no checkmarks and mine still is gone. Tuesday it is…

No link

No link, YET.

MrDonadei Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just tried to login to my account and found an > error due to an access to Siebel. > > Did anyone else find this as well? Maybe they > found out about the hole in the system? Even I am getting this error. What does that supposed to mean? Are they updating the website?

Well, they did say that there is no registration this weekend until Tuesday, so just because some people can’t register doesn’t mean anything definite. I find it strange that blocks of candidates would get updated at this stage. Surely all the results are in one database by now and all they would have to do is change the relevant HTML code to decide to use it or not. The only thing I can imagine is they are running tests right now to make sure that x thousand candidates hitting the web page doesn’t result in x thousand complaints that the site doesn’t work.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, they did say that there is no registration > this weekend until Tuesday, so just because some > people can’t register doesn’t mean anything > definite. > > I find it strange that blocks of candidates would > get updated at this stage. Surely all the results > are in one database by now and all they would have > to do is change the relevant HTML code to decide > to use it or not. The only thing I can imagine is > they are running tests right now to make sure that > x thousand candidates hitting the web page doesn’t > result in x thousand complaints that the site > doesn’t work. it is not that simple

Ok! I used firefox to get in and I don’t have Level 3 registration link.

Same here, i use firefox

By the way who still see the Link…

nobody, they contacted me and asked me to fix this bug for them. I gladly did sowwwwwwwy

I don’t think it is a leading indicator of any good news :slight_smile:

it is leading indicator that results will be out on Tuesday

Well, this morning link for CFA LIII Registration disappeared, and came back and disappeared again. I guess you won’t beleive me if I say it came back again. Last time, I saw that there is no link for CFA LIII Registration, but there was a link for CFA exam Results. Does it mean anything, i don’t know but it gets on my nerves.

You promised not to check this website!!!

Well, I confess, I lost my cool but the 2 months during which I did not post, and whine and try to calculate my score withour knowing the answers should count.

I am going to throw up… I am scared to check

Hiya Turkiya Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, I confess, I lost my cool but the 2 months > during which I did not post, and whine and try to > calculate my score withour knowing the answers > should count. I had my cool up until about wednesday last week. Then it all started to get worse day by day

Today, which happens to be a working day here, I did absolutely nothing but check the CFA site. I left early to the same shit in the comfort and privacy of my house.

It’s 5:30 PT, I went to sleep at 2:00. I can’t make myself check the CFA web site, but like a total idiot I am refreshing every 5 min AF website. My kids will make me stop this lwhen they wake up, but MONDAY wil be"very productive day at work"