link has disappeared for L3

the account is not loading for me… gives me an error

Hiya Turkiya Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Today, which happens to be a working day here, I > did absolutely nothing but check the CFA site. I > left early to the same shit in the comfort and > privacy of my house. monday will be VERY PRODUCTIVE. I am really glad my boss is back from vacation so he can back me up. I really had to bust my a$$ this week since everyone (including my boss and except me) was on vacation

logged in and dont even have the CFA Program: Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

quorky refresh

i keep refreshing every 30 seconds and nothing… same thing both links are gone… what a pain in the…

still have the view results- no registration link

also have view reulsts, no registration link

so no registration link does not seem to be good indicator since no one has confessed to having seen it in the past few hours.

I am in purgatory then… Anyone else have nothing? No registration and no results…

i have confidence in quorky so i know it is NOT a bad indicator

thanks csk… I would rather see the definitive tell than sit here and not know… last year it was even worse. the link did not change until 15 min before… I really dont think this is a good or bad indicator… I think I am just stuck not knowing for now…

last year link didn`t change for me at all. I just saw results.

quorky, the link to registration level III disappeared for me earlier today and now same thing, the link to the results disappeared as well… the next 48 hours are gonna be really painful.

laptitefrancaise Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quorky, > the link to registration level III disappeared for > me earlier today and now same thing, the link to > the results disappeared as well… > > the next 48 hours are gonna be really painful. are you a member? just trying to figure out the pattern…

i’d say the only bad thing to see if you have a link and no checkmarks

became a member last year…but didn’t pay the dues yet for this year ( I figured this time I wait for the results…)

i thought, maybe they take away for members and leave it for non-members (who have not joined yet)… But I dont know, maybe it is the stress trying to figure any sense from this nonsense…

I have an idea, in Olympics, they should announce the winners 3 months later! What a brilliant idea!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have an idea, in Olympics, they should announce > the winners 3 months later! > > What a brilliant idea! thats pretty funny… The length of torture is on the high side. I hate not knowing like this. I have to be productive today, damn it. Cant sit here and deal with this crap…

My link disappeared, only View Results link remaining. I had last checked last night at around midnight before going to sleep - all links were there at that time. I do not expect to pass as I did not write a single alphabet for last 5 questions or so in the AM. Also when I try to register, it takes me back to the main page - i.e. registration does not seem to be an option for me at the moment.