link has disappeared for L3

i have a picture of miley cyrus where the L3 link used to be. what does that mean?

May be they caught on to us and are removing all reference to registering for next level from the website. CSK, how difficult/trivial is that?

people in Level 2 who had the link to Level 3 now have their link disappeared. Somebody at CFA having a really nice comedy show reading this web site

that you really need help :wink:

very unlikely, how can they “remove” something. Do you truly believe they have IT team sitting on weekends writing code and doying hot deployment of their website? NO

I have nothing on the left side of the page - that entire Registration Steps box on the left with checks is gone. No where to be found. How about you guys?

when i checked it on Friday, the link was there checked just now, the link was gone this just make me feel better that i am at least no different from everydoby here

No, I think they are doing it… but not very well :wink: They are removing BOTH registration AND results from everyone, so I’m assuming that people who saw ONLY the registration link disappearing before the two of them should be fine. Sounds reasonable?

Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program CFA Program Examination Results Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request The Program is back with the registration link missing…

^-- yes, we still havent confirmed if anyone ever saw L3 registration link with no checkmarks. So results are inconclusive

If disappearing link is an indication of a pass, then early indications show that we have almost 100% pass rate on AF. This could be biased by people who are still seeing their link not reporting yet. However, I would be very surprised if pass rate is so high…

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have nothing on the left side of the page - that > entire Registration Steps box on the left with > checks is gone. No where to be found. How about > you guys? I thought you said that the registration link was gone?

quorky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Profile > Update Personal Profile > Update Professional Profile > Update Work Experience > Update Education > > CFA Program > CFA Program Examination Results > > Customer Service > Browse FAQs > Submit a Service Request > Check Status of a Service Request > > The Program is back with the registration link > missing… Same here

Now the CFA Program is gone again… Ef them, I am done checking every 30 seconds…

still have the view results- no registration…

OK MY LINK DISAPPEARED. but I can still see vew examination results. Please update your professional profile information. Update Professional Profile Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education CFA Program CFA Program Examination Results Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quorky Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Profile > > Update Personal Profile > > Update Professional Profile > > Update Work Experience > > Update Education > > > > CFA Program > > CFA Program Examination Results > > > > Customer Service > > Browse FAQs > > Submit a Service Request > > Check Status of a Service Request > > > > The Program is back with the registration link > > missing… > > Same here And same here…

CSK - I had the link to level 3 earlier today, now I don’t have anything for registration Profile Update Personal Profile Update Professional Profile Update Work Experience Update Education Customer Service Browse FAQs Submit a Service Request Check Status of a Service Request Someone is doing something…

now we all have our hopes high, it will be even worse if its wrong

Come on guys. Let’s not have all this rampant speculation based on nothing more than voodoo divinations ruin a great weekend.