London riots

Could the sewer rats that are trashing up my beloved city please move on? This level of civic unrest wouldn’t be tolerated in most other parts of the world…

shoot on sight

You guys need to have another Posh-O get married to distract the masses.

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You guys need to have another Posh-O get married > to distract the masses. Yeah. Pippa Middleton and…me!!!

Its really annoying when journalists keep using the term “youths.”

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its really annoying when journalists keep using the term “youths.” What is a yute? Oh, excuse me, your honor…Two YOUTHS. /my cousin vinny

What’s a yob? I kept seeing that term used to describe the rioters. I’m going to use that…yob.

Yob is a British term (also used in Australia but they usually say yobbo) – describes a chav or basically violent trailer trash.

ROFL @ Yob. I like that. I saw Piers Morgan going off with that word on twitter yesterday. Silly wankers (British accent).

Clearly Ryan Air and Easy Jet need to lower their prices to discount european destinations so that the Chavs can get their rocks off some other way. In case you don’t know what a Chav is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2waIvp265CM (beware naughty language, turn the volume up)

I am afraid this is probably the beginning of a worldwide phenomenon. Frustrated unemployed youth with nothing to do, miffed at seeing tax payer money going towards bank/ country bailouts etc. while at the same time seeing services slashed. Unfortunately, poor business owners, workers who have nothing to do with any of this suffer.

Yep Marcus, this stuff we have seen in the middle east recently, the so-called Arab spring is not so much about a love of democracy and freedom like our beloved media likes to say. It’s about people wanting “stuff.” We are now going to see some signs of it in the West as well. When you have a failed economy it develops a failed generation of angry young men with nothing to lose. This happened in Pakistan and now we have that lovely situation there. 25 years ago Pakistan could laugh about India and what a dump the place was. Now that the tables have turned we have a society of potentially dangerous and pissed off young Pashtuns. If you think about it from a darwinian perspective it makes sense. The best way to deal with a surplus of young men is war. If you are a young man with no money and you’re not getting laid why not go berserk and kill the rich people and take what you’re missing? My wonder is, how much longer until someone gets the good idea to invade one of these so-called safe havens? Who wants to raid the Caymans with me?

@Chicken, Please lay off the crack pipe!

@ Zesty I take it you don’t want to go be a pirate of the carribbean with me?

Unilever Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Could the sewer rats that are trashing up my > beloved city please move on? > > This level of civic unrest wouldn’t be tolerated > in most other parts of the world… luckily england’s not most other parts of the world and they do do the word tolerated. in fact i think they sell all their water cannons overseas to those lovely ‘other parts of the world’. for what it’s worth, the Met Police’s endless shittyness and lack of accountability wouldn’t be tolerated in any other… oh wait on. course it would. london these nights is just one big bonfire of the selfish b**tards from top to bottom. talking of which, if the riots were in knightsbridge i bet cameron et al would have come home within the hour

Penny-wenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Unilever Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Could the sewer rats that are trashing up my > > beloved city please move on? > > > > This level of civic unrest wouldn’t be > tolerated > > in most other parts of the world… > > > luckily england’s not most other parts of the > world and they do do the word tolerated. in fact i > think they sell all their water cannons overseas > to those lovely ‘other parts of the world’. > > for what it’s worth, the Met Police’s endless > shittyness and lack of accountability wouldn’t be > tolerated in any other… oh wait on. course it > would. > > london these nights is just one big bonfire of the > selfish b**tards from top to bottom. > > talking of which, if the riots were in > knightsbridge i bet cameron et al would have come > home within the hour London is going back to its Dickensian roots!

These kinds of riots are unthinkable in America. Although there were those LA riots in 1992 or so, but those are very rare. I personally think that’s fine. People shouldn’t start mayhem and destroy people’s livelihoods out of foppery and whim and should get duly punished by force if they take that route. I was heartbroken after seeing a picture of a barbershop run by an elderly 89 year old man getting destroyed by the rioters. There’s a fuzzy line between that and oppression though.

In america, this would get violent fast. There would be dead people.

99 cannon sloop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > These kinds of riots are unthinkable in America. > Although there were those LA riots in 1992 or so, > but those are very rare. I personally think that’s > fine. People shouldn’t start mayhem and destroy > people’s livelihoods out of foppery and whim and > should get duly punished by force if they take > that route. I was heartbroken after seeing a > picture of a barbershop run by an elderly 89 year > old man getting destroyed by the rioters. > > There’s a fuzzy line between that and oppression > though. Never been to Detroit on mischief night have you?

NATO needs to invade Britain, overthrow Dave Cameron and recognize the rioters as the legitimate government of Britain