Low undergrad GPA and a Top 20 MBA program??!?!?!?!?!?!

Intrinsically yes, to them no, they want to see you thrive in a classroom study environment similar to what you will experience at their school. GPA reflects things like attendence and participation that the CFA experience does not necessarily. For instance, I do very well with the CFA because I like studying and working at my pace in an unstructured environment, but I struggle in classroom settings for those same reasons.

This is my arsenal into getting in a top mba 650 or higher on GMAT CFA Level II or III 4 years of work experience in finance 1 year of work exp in South America or spearheading a group for children (i’m not sure yet in S.A) good essay good recommendations maybe starting a small business (ebusiness) --it’s probably harder than it looks But it looks like I have to add on: Classes at a univeristy near by, physics classes??? or art classes… hahahaha.

doesnt look too shabby, you’re probably closer than you think.

Thanks for the kind words… you’re motivating me to keep going… THANK YOU!!!

dudeinthecity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is my arsenal into getting in a top mba > > 650 or higher on GMAT > CFA Level II or III > 4 years of work experience in finance > 1 year of work exp in South America or > spearheading a group for children (i’m not sure > yet in S.A) > good essay > good recommendations > maybe starting a small business (ebusiness) --it’s > probably harder than it looks > you are in, for sure. dont fuc* the interview

Daj224… hahahahahahaa… That would really suck. I wonder if it has happened before… poor guy/girl.

Guys, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who participated in this thread. I learned a lot from each comment, but most importantly…I realized that my objectives/goals have a low standard deviation (do not vary) with the majority of comments posted. I am on the right path and you guys helped me see that. Thank you and good luck to all. “Dudeinthecity”

FYI. The GMAT scores in increments of 10 from 200 to 800, so if you got 615 it would be very impressive indeed!

it is all about hedging your weak positions with good longs kill the interview and present a good “package,” you will get in. The interview should be about one thing: how YOU will ADD value to THEIR program…