Madoff jailed

It’s over. Said he started the fraud in the early 90’s.

SUCKA!

I wonder if you were running a scam for so many years would you keep all of it secret from your wife? Honey here are the diamonds i promised you cuz you know i am such a great businessman.

I hope the family members get rounded up as well. Of course they knew what was going on.

My theory on the family members, or I guess on the sons that turned him in: they were in on it, but when it all fell apart Bernie pretended to “confess” to them and then told them to “turn him in” so that they would look innocent and he take all the blame so they would avoid prison. The more I think about it the more I find it hard to believe your own sons that you are that close to would turn you in to the police at the drop of a dime unless there was some behind the scenes scheming going on.

He/the family got off easy.

Yeah, screw life in prison, he should’ve gotten death by electrocution.

what jail is he giong to? are they going to put him in there with murderers&rapist or some luxury jail?

No way man. “Hello Berniepie! My name is Bubba and I am yer new inmate. Yer lookin’ real purdy with yer receding hairline and those loverly long hair locks. Mmmmmmm”

I still don’t understand why he hasn’t killed himself yet…he’s 70. Shut it down…rest of his life in prison, what’s he thinking?

ya the authorities gave him the chance to finish hismelf off. guess he thinks life wont be that bad in jail. i think he could play the anti-semitic card in jail and say that he stole from jews. could make him a hero.

FrankArabia Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what jail is he giong to? > > are they going to put him in there with > murderers&rapist or some luxury jail? I think they said either the federal detention center in Manhattan or Brooklyn. The one in Manhattan is closest to the court house so probably that one. I don’t think they would send him to Rikers.

Does it really worth it? He may have billions but he will be spending his next 150 years in jail. In short, he will be dying in jail.

He will go to the same prison as Martha Stewart types. His son’s were obviously in on it, but I doubt his wife new or cared about what was going on, she was just happy the $$$ was coming in as fast as she could spend it.

we need tougher sentences for everything. heads should be rolling.

the deal is, his sons sneak him whisky and caviar into jail along with enough percocets and coke to get him through the day. i’m calling death by overdose.

lobaugma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we need tougher sentences for everything. > heads should be rolling. Speaking of which, I was reading about Dog Chapman the other day and found out that he was in prison for first degree murder in the 70’s. He was sentenced to 5 years and paroled in 18 months. And this was in Texas no less. How the fuck does that make any sense??

Because he found God…don’t you watch his show…geez.

It is so painful reading about the charities annihilated - such as the Picower Foundation and Elie Wiesel’s foundation. Nothing you can do to punish Madoff can make up for it.

its just cash boys and girls. its up to you to do your due diligence and if thats not enough, at least know the risks of putting all your dough with one guy. diversify mother@#&@$#s!