Major Catastrophe!!!!

So …i have this habit of eating while i’m studying…its the only thing that really keeps me awake really… was gulping down some peach slices ( you know the ones that come in a can in syrup stuff)… unfortunately…i dropped a TEENEEE TINYYY drop of the damn syrup onto the ONLY FRIEND that’ll help me get through the CFA exam…My Calculator!!! right between the “6” button and the “+” button…so basically anytime I need to add numbers…which is you know…10000% of the time…my “+” button needs to be pushed down extremely hard…cause it keeps getting stuck… sigggghhhh how am I ever gonna get through this!!!

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > how am I ever gonna get through this!!! Um…buying a new calculator for starters. :slight_smile: Acutually, that would pretty much do it.

A) Enjoy licking it? B) Take pride in the fact that you masterminded a plan to have a concealed snack to take into the exam.

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > B) Take pride in the fact that you masterminded a > plan to have a concealed snack to take into the > exam. Classic.

Just think of how strong your calculator finger will be come test time. That is sure to impress someone.

hahahaha

hahaha…buy a new calculator?? no way…that would be like betrayal to my old one… Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- A) Enjoy licking it? B) Take pride in the fact that you masterminded a plan to have a concealed snack to take into the exam. hahaha…cracked me up!! but what the helll…even the CFA Exam gives four choices!!!

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just think of how strong your calculator finger > will be come test time. That is sure to impress > someone. I’m sure your girl/boy-friend will appreciate the strength of that finger…hell, maybe even your sheep or gerbil?

if i were, I’d just learn to perform all those calculations in my head. I’m sure you will enjoy calculating IRR while driving.

hahahah…needed the laughs…just finished the study session on fixed income… binomial tree, abs, mbs, cdo, cmo, blah blah blah… I am still upset about my calculator…:frowning:

So what, zimzim’s boss went on a cruise right before the exam last year and only brought him back a t-shirt.

I think you should try boiling the calculator.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think you should try boiling the calculator. …with vegetables, onions and flavours so you get to smuggle more food (and a stinking calculator) into the exam…

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So what, zimzim’s boss went on a cruise right > before the exam last year and only brought him > back a t-shirt. Well, if it isn’t my old buddy…

Indeed, I can’t seem to shake this LII section. I’m all over it this year though, I’m finding TONS of time to study, seeing as I’m building a house and now have a six month old baby boy…in my spare times I like to reread the valuing emerging market stuff.

Put some saran wrap around the new calculator you buy when you use it.

edmund_lord Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Put some saran wrap around the new calculator you > buy when you use it. and give up eating peaches. better to be safe than sorry

Nonsense. He can get dried peaches and then sing that horrible song while eating them (Millions of peaches, peaches for me . . . )

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nonsense. He can get dried peaches and then sing > that horrible song while eating them (Millions of > peaches, peaches for me . . . ) ok…would just like to clear here… that “he” does not have to get dried peaches…you’re talking to a “she” !! and i like the saran wrap idea…it’ll keep my calculator as good as new…until next year atleast…

^^^Oh sh!t…and your inbox.full.now!