Major Catastrophe!!!!

Move into the country, eat me a lot of peaches.

You still got the following buttons: 1. [-] 2. [+/-] Now you just have to subtract a negative. An extra keystroke.

Damn, go bang the boss!

wow guys seems you got extra time on your hands. I might as well start a new thread with the question: Are we allowed to bring to the exam any Formula sheet???

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wow guys seems you got extra time on your hands. > I might as well start a new thread with the > question: Are we allowed to bring to the exam any > Formula sheet??? hahaha… I enjoyed a lot of those at L1. But would be a bad idea to start it at L2. Nevertheless, you could always try “PM section can be taken from home, via a Blackberry? and AM section vignettes are marked riteaway before leaving the exam hall”

or I can start one with Is it too late to start studying? but for that I’ll wait a couple of months

I think you’ll be fine doing the math in your head. Instead smuggle in peaches under the buttons like one of those chocolate advent calendar…just with peaches. Peaches come in a can, they were put there by a man, good song.

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You still got the following buttons: > 1. [-] > 2. [+/-] > > Now you just have to subtract a negative. > An extra keystroke. you can’t be serious!!! I’d rather just do the math in my head :slight_smile:

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Move into the country, eat me a lot of peaches. maybe I’m already in your country ;)!

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bostonkev Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > You still got the following buttons: > > 1. [-] > > 2. [+/-] > > > > Now you just have to subtract a negative. > > An extra keystroke. > > you can’t be serious!!! I’d rather just do the > math in my head :slight_smile: K, on to plan B: suicide

Plan B - suicide… but i’m already halfway there…taking this damn CFA exam!

“Plan B - suicide… but i’m already halfway there…taking this damn CFA exam!” halfway to suicide? kind of like getting a little bit pregnant?

Up the bum, no babies…or just the tip?

“Up the bum, no babies…or just the tip?” Putting that in my quote book…well done, son.

Turkish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Up the bum, no babies…or just the tip?” > > Putting that in my quote book…well done, son. Anything to make your day a little brighter, Turk.

Do consider about addinf this too your book? “up the bum, no harm done! Wth a thumb, twice as fun!” lol

I needed it today…instead of going for beers at 4pm, I’ll be attending a governance and risk management seminar…the only thing happy will be my liver. granted there are free cocktails after, hopefully they’ll have some JD shots.

“Do consider about addinf this too your book? “up the bum, no harm done! Wth a thumb, twice as fun!” lol” No, that is just dumb…keep trying though.

all right all right…all this wouldn’t have been said if i never mentioned I was a girl… when i said i was halfway to suicide…i meant halfway to committing suicide sheeesh… get back to your books!!!

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > all right all right…all this wouldn’t have been > said if i never mentioned I was a girl… > Hey mumu, you wanna split a cheeseburger and double-chocolate shake with me at the diner after school and talk about plans for the prom?