Major Catastrophe!!!!

Mumu has just become my other one and only…

you’re a girl? that’s awesome! so, what’s up?

I did the same thing to my calculator by spilling OJ on it, I’m used to some of the keys sticking now!

thanks Robb…I needed some support around here…!! zimzim…i’ll split the cheeseburger…but I’m touchy about chocolate shakes…don’t be a cheap bast&^d…get your own milkshake!!

Mumukada, I’d like to swap 10 cans of peach slices for your pictures quarterly. BTW, I am not a cheap bast&^d like some other guys on AF.

Guys, hands off! “I” told her to commit suicide FIRST! Hi mumukada, what’s up?

I have a car

Always practice Safe Calculating…It may not be feel as good, but it’s a necessary practice.

I have a fast car that goes boom

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks Robb…I needed some support around > here…!! > > zimzim…i’ll split the cheeseburger…but I’m > touchy about chocolate shakes…don’t be a cheap > bast&^d…get your own milkshake!! Mumu - the only reason I wanted to share the shake was so we could put two straws in and play “Lady & the Tramp.”

my 9 button is a hrdass as well, it really sux. but someitmes when i work it up a little bit and it gets all warmed up it actually starts working,

You gotta respect the foreplay!

If anyone wants to find zimzim this weekend he’ll be in the local college library dry humping the ottoman.

Spongebob - have you been following me? And FYI, I prefer the credenza…I like the “firmness.”

hahahahahha… wow…how did we get from peaches to ottoman humping!!!

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have a car I have two :slight_smile:

I miss the level 2 board. The level 3 one is too serious.