Mangroomer

No longer must you suffer the indignity of an unshaven back. The product description says all you need to know:

How the Mangroomer Can Improve Your Life

• Look and Feel Clean and Manicured – Eliminating unsightly back hair presents a more refined, clean image to others.
  • Confidence – Increase your confidence knowing that you are “back hair free” and no one will be staring or snickering at you, or get turned off by unsightly back hair.
  • Romance – Start up that spark in your relationship or marriage by surprising your partner with a smooth, sexy back.
  • Muscle Definition – Shaving the hair off your back shows your muscle definition in much greater detail. You’ll simply look in better shape after using the Mangroomer.
  • Sweat – Keep your back shaved clean and help keep your back dry with less sweat and less chance for body odor.
  • First Impressions – As the saying goes, you only get one chance to make a first impression. Don’t let back hair ruin the image you are trying to project.
  • Summer Essentials – When your shirt is off this summer, no back hair is a big plus. Whether you’re at the beach or a pool party, use the Mangroomer to avoid embarrassing, hairy-back jokes.
  • Avoid Embarrassing Public Treatment Options – With the Mangroomer you can shave your back privately, easily, quickly, painlessly, and inexpensively by yourself, in the comfort of your own home.

[https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HQ0L2E/?kinja_price=17&tag=kinjadeals-20&ascsubtag=[t|link[p|1795016139[a|B000HQ0L2E[au|5727177402741770316b|deals

I’ll buy it if Chuck Norris endorses.

This looks like a good option for those precision shaving moments like before a NASCAR race…

Image result for nascar number back hair

Nothing can cut the hair on Chuck Norris’ back.

I need a product like this. Been taping a Mach 3 to a metal bent ruler for years. Either that or Brazilian chick who charges 50 bucks, whereby I get bumps sometime and can’t go in sun for 3 days…

^ TMI

ive been using this for over 5 years, best invention ever.

i also use it on delicate parts and its amazing because its long enough not to cut the skin.

recommend 5/5

^ WTMI

Higg, i was in denial like you and hated using razors but this really changed my life.

might be the best $50 i ever spent. works like a charm on armpits too.

Higgs the struggle is real. You dont have to deal with this issue I presume? I just do it cause girls prefer it. My ex girlfriend actually used to make me go and paid for it. She got me started…

Brazillian waxers generally find me hilarious. I don’t go that often, which makes it more painful (apparently it’s less painful if you go regularly due to hair length or something). But, I don’t respond to pain normally. Instead of saying ‘ow’, I let out a jovial chuckle. If it is really bad I break out into laughter - she starts laughing too. Haha

Pain don’t hurt.

Image result for pain don't hurt

by 2025 all men will be shaven just like women - with the exception of a beard - its just a matter of time.

1. Doesn’t your hair grow faster and thicker or is that just a wives’ tail?

2. Higgy has been married for too long

3. Good thing I’m not hairy.

i only use it on armpits, back, and delicate area.

hair doesnt really grow faster, seems like same speed/velocity as before.

this is really a godsend. i used to knock the zips who recommended this to me, but i was wrong.

I’m not in denial. I have hair on my lower back, but it’s not that much and Mrs. higgmond doesn’t dislike it. I maintain other areas with a Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler.

trust me, this is much simpler, easier to use, and NO cuts!

^ No cuts with the ProGlide, it has a guard thing that clips on. I’m not interested in going bare, just neat and tidy.

its not really bare, its not too short, perfect cut.

get it at amazon, if you dont like it you can return within (30?) days.

if not, i can mail you my old model, just pm me your details.

^ Thanks for offering me your nut shaver. I’m touched.