manslamming

I haven’t noticed this with the entire population of females, but I have noticed a subset. It includes drunk girls in bars as well. It seems they feel immune from physical repercussions and act in ways a guy wouldn’t without immediately preparing to fight.

On topic- I was walking out of a building today and there were two women parked right outside the door talking to each other oblivious to the fact that they were blocking the entrance. The door was glass so they obviously saw me coming out, but chose not to move. So I pushed the door open anyway and luckily for them they were standing far enough away to not get smacked in the face with it, but I ended up having to walk directly in between them because they still didnt move after seeing me. The funniest part about the whole thing is that they didnt miss a beat in their conversation even with me walking right through the middle of it.

We cannot blame women if they are oblivious to the safety and convenience of others. It is just part of their genetic predisposition. I once was driving behind a woman who was driving erratically. It was downright dangerous to be near her. When I overtook, I realized that she was working on a spreadsheet. Literally, she had 3 pages of A4 papers spread across her steering wheel, and she was writing in it while she drove. That was when I realized that women’s lib was a terrible mistake.

Was she white? I think it was her race, not her sex that caused everything.

Bill Burr stand up: Why women can act like assholes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPOe2ypB5Qc