Masters of Science in Finance?

KP, Here is my opinion; First of all, take the GMAT while in school or right after. The score is is good for 5 years and you are still in the study mode. Start applying for good jobs that you are interested in pursuing for a career. If you get a descent offer take it. Get at least 2 years of solid experience and then consider an MBA or MS in Finance. Most top 25 programs require work experience. Having an MBA without experience isnt worth nearly as much if you have at least 2 years. If you obtain said job start working on CFA L1 and so on. If you study schwesser ~100 hours fresh out of college then you should ace the test.(I waited 2.5 years and had to study ~300hrs but I almost aced the test.) Keep progressing on the CFA and see where your career is taking you and address whether or not you need an MBA or MS in Finance. If you dont find an adequate job its my opinion that you should go to the best B-School that you can get into without experience. At that point I may lean toward the MSF but an MBA would also work. Still consider working on the CFA at the same time. Something to think about, I was once in a MSF program at a average school and on an interview with a specialty investment firm and the Director told me that the CFA was worth more to them than a MSF or MBA if the school wasnt a top 25 school. I have actually been told that by more than 1 Director. A different equity director at a retirement system, said that when scoring people in for interviews that they give 5 points for each level of CFA(possible 15) or 10 points for MBA/MSF. So I quit the MSF and I am working on the CFA, at some point I may consider getting a MBA. Most consider the CFA and a MSF to be redundant. For my money the CFA is a better bargain. Its globally recognized, its much cheaper, and you dont have to mess with class and other bull crap. Just my two cents.