Mayweather v. Pacquiao

Anyone else following this? Reports say the purse is estimated to be $250 million. 60/40 split, Money taking the bigger share. Seems like everyone is complaning this should have happened like 5 years ago but they’re gonna watch it anyways. I think it’ll be good.

At some point, money talks and you have a price.

Pacquio is way past his best so yes, this should have happened 5 years ago. I’ll still be watching though.

The whole drug testing delay is suspicious as hell, I won’t be surprised at all if it comes out at some point that Pacquio is a drugs cheat. Same with Usain Bolt

They say the fight is some time in May? Why can’t it be after June 6th???

just look at all the mma guys getting busted for drugs and steroids.

there is no doubt in my mind that if boxing wasnt so corrupt that half of its stars would be suspended for drugs/steroids.

If taking a 2 hour pause on a Saturday night can make or break your result, you’re in big trouble.

I’m with you on this one. Maybe I took the CFA too seriously but the Champions League final, premier league run in etc didn’t seem as interesting when you’re balls deep in GIPS and just flunked a mock.

Mayweather v Pacquiao is a once in a generation event, you want to get the boys together and make a night of it.

Looks likely that it’ll be in Vegas so will be a late one in Europe.

I’m just saying I can’t enjoy it as much. Even though I’ve never watched a boxing in my life (not even 5 minutes), I know that this match is huge.

I lost interest in boxing after Tyson bit Holyfield’s ear.

I lost interest in boxing when Rocky retired.

Bookies have Mayweather as odds on favourite. No surprise really.

They’re filming a new Rocky movie.

Aaadriiiannn!

Confirmed. 2nd May in Vegas

can see mayweather playing it very cautiously and nicking most rounds on points. I’m sure pac man would have beaten him 5 years ago but I suppose we’ll never know

My man Pacquiaaaaooooo is going to destroy Mayweather. The guy can barely throw 10 punches in a single round!

That’s dissapointing, the last one they made was such a good note to end the series on.

Put your money on money gents.

Anyone here going to the fight? Heard its about to be ridiculous in Vegas.

Lot of people didn’t like it but I felt it was pretty good. Felt like an honest reflection of Stallone’s career.

My friend lives in Vegas and he says that hotel rooms on the strip are a minimum $1,500/night that weekend. The whole town’s going crazy.

I don’t think I’ve seen a boxing match in years, if ever, so I probably won’t watch it. But if I did, I’d root for Pacquiao. Mayweather is too much of a punk.

If I were a bettin’ man, though, I’d bet on Mayweather.