Mayweather vs McGregor

Boo! America first! USA! USA! USA!

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgl-wagdCs]

Weight in starting soon

Conor - 153

TMT - 149

I don’t know if I’m just hungover but I watched the weigh ins the morning and now I don’t really want to watch this farce

Agreed. Farce. Skeptical. Circus. But got my ticket. Flight lands at 6:00. I wasn’t even going to watch the payperview. Plans change. Anybody else?

I really wanted to go but I’ve got too much going on at the moment. Going to watch it at a bar close by.

I really wanted to go to a bar to watch it, but everything is sold out. I might just order the fight at home and watch it with a bro then hit up the town later. Don’t want to miss this.

At a regular spot with some friends, met some Irish guys who were willing to bet 1 to 1 odds on McGregor!!! Let’s go TBE!!!

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/20469815/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-delay-ppv-problems

Easy money

. Mcgregor schooled him in the first 3 rounds. He just tired out towards the end. Money may weather is still a chump for ducking a prime pacquouia for years

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

roflmao, i dunno shit about boxing but it was clear Mayweather was just toying with him from the start. Whole thing was a joke, WWE in its prime had more realism

Mayweather was studying the guy, like he does in all his fights.

Still can’t believe I got those odds… I was going to buy the group a round but they left very soon after.

Blah I should have bet on it. If only I knew anything about boxing beforehand. This seemed to be such a good trade… I may be the only guy in the office who didn’t go for it.

Let’s see them fight in an octagon and see what happens. Why would you bet on this fight with a horrible payout? The 1 mm bets netted 185k.

People buy the garbage opinions of these ‘pundits’ so easily. I know loads of people who bet on McGregor with reasonings ranging from he got nothing to lose to if he lands a punch in the first three rounds it’s over. What a fucking joke, this is like WWE without the charisma.

The Brahma Bull could have taught that drunk Irishman and that idiot Floyd a few lessons on how to actually trashtalk.

Look at this idiot

Mayweather always feels them out then pummels them at 6th round and on