Mayweather vs McGregor

This whole week, I’ve been watching a lot of interviews with boxers, mma fighters, and even reading threads on a forum called Sherdog, an MMA forum that actually made a subforum just for this fight about what they think will happen. People were way too emotional because they either loved McGregor or hated Mayweather. McGregor hits so hard they said! They don’t think out of 49 boxers, some of which were undefeated and had excellent boxing careers, that there wasn’t 1 guy that hits as hard or harder than McGregor? LOL

At the bar I was at, it was like 95% McGregor fans and 5% Mayweather. They’d cheer at shots by McGregor that didn’t even land clean! LOL They even denied it towards the very end. One guy tried to recoup some of his money by making a prop bet with me in round 9 “there’s no way Mayweather is going to knock him out with those 'brittle ***** hands!” People drank way too much McGregor kool-aid, too bad for them.

I thought it was a good fight. At least McGregor didn’t make a fool out of himself. He went toe to toe with TBE. I think after the fight in retrospect, Mayweather was even impressed at his abilities. Mayweather was old and the oldest he has ever been, but the fight was a success. It was a success for the fans, the promoters, the networks, and for the flow of money, to i rism, and business for both sports and proved that an MMA fighter with good standup has a fighting chance against a top boxer.

Think of the alternative, if Mayweather just KOed him a few rounds into it. It would have been sh i t. But, Mayweather said after the fight his strategy was to wear him down and rather than TBE going for a hard quick win for glory, he took the smart route and knew that he would be weak in round 9 or so and wore him down to take the win. That is smart fighting.

Thanks, Edupristine!!

wat

what is this

EduPristine is an online and classroom training provider for international certifications in Finance, (CFA,[1] FRM,[2] PRM) Accounting, (CPA [3] and CMA [4]) Analytics (Business analytics and Big data Hadoop), Digital Marketing, Project Management and Six Sigma. EduPristine is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, USA and has served professionals in more than 40+ countries[5] all around the world; mainly in Middle East, Africa, Asia and United States. They have conducted more than 1 million man hours [6] of quality training.

Edupristine is an AF legend.

It was a bit of a damp squib in the end but still considerably more enteraining than Mayweather’s fights since Hatton.

What’s the deal with the judges scoring? 2 of them gave the 2nd round to Mayweather?

Did you watch the undercard. Cleverley took quite the beating.

mcgregor apparently was a plumber before he got into mma. exit ops are unreal.

plumber > CFA

^ lol

so my buddy won about 8k on the fight by dropping 44k on mayweather. insaneeeee. he also had tickets for the fight. has a pic with the TMT bus.

oo TMT bus

word?