MBA Apps

I’m really, really interested in HBS Strategy and Wharton Finance’s MBA syllabus. And their readings.

IHIHM do you really make that 200k - 500k you said in that one thread? If so, then that is baller.

sshhh…numi’s on this thread.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > topher Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I thought he’s also applying to HBS & > Wharton… > > ^ that’s about as impressive as a CFA Level I > Candidate, though arguably less so because the MBA > application fee is less. > > i guess that makes iheartiheartmath a real wall > street baller now at his imaginary hedge fund. > wondering if he got the memo that monopoly money > isn’t real? Does IHIHM have a real job?

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > numi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > topher Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I thought he’s also applying to HBS & > > Wharton… > > > > ^ that’s about as impressive as a CFA Level I > > Candidate, though arguably less so because the > MBA > > application fee is less. > > > > i guess that makes iheartiheartmath a real wall > > street baller now at his imaginary hedge fund. > > wondering if he got the memo that monopoly > money > > isn’t real? > > > Does IHIHM have a real job? I read somewhere that he’s paid 250K to keep a database of HF contacts in Excel.

did you jacks know that MIT’s whole curriculum is now officially available online for free?? any econ PHD can manage your money and probably do as well as your average hedgie. there are other reasons for an MBA degree from a top program.

niraj_a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > did you jacks know that MIT’s whole curriculum is > now officially available online for free?? > > any econ PHD can manage your money and probably do > as well as your average hedgie. there are other > reasons for an MBA degree from a top program. was just up at mit yesterday. they’re all about open source and collaboration. they focus a lot on learning through practice. i think the value is really in their various labs, 100k competition, industry and school-wide ties.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > numi Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > topher Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > I thought he’s also applying to HBS & > > > Wharton… > > > > > > ^ that’s about as impressive as a CFA Level I > > > Candidate, though arguably less so because > the > > MBA > > > application fee is less. > > > > > > i guess that makes iheartiheartmath a real > wall > > > street baller now at his imaginary hedge > fund. > > > wondering if he got the memo that monopoly > > money > > > isn’t real? > > > > > > Does IHIHM have a real job? > > I read somewhere that he’s paid 250K to keep a > database of HF contacts in Excel. now this is pretty funny. no offense IHIHM, youre still my boy

JOE2010 and mo34 are just threatened by the fact that I get along with white people.

fredfunk04 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > niraj_a Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > did you jacks know that MIT’s whole curriculum > is > > now officially available online for free?? > > > > any econ PHD can manage your money and probably > do > > as well as your average hedgie. there are other > > reasons for an MBA degree from a top program. > > was just up at mit yesterday. they’re all about > open source and collaboration. they focus a lot > on learning through practice. i think the value > is really in their various labs, 100k competition, > industry and school-wide ties. EXACTLY! not to mention that the mba caters to two kinds of people = 1) career changers i.e. who want to get into the current “hot” industry/job and 2) who want to go higher up the management chain at firms that actually hires top MBAs.

Mo34, that was brilliant