MBA vs CFA

I am pretty pumped for College Football to start! Who else is with me? Subject was so Chad doesnt kill the thread!

boo

I’m excited as well. What team do you watch/prefer/ mpnoonan? “…Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains…”

I used to enjoy college football more than I do now. It’s the same teams in the top 5 every year. A couple of bowl predictions: Ohio State gets blown out if they play an SEC team. USC gets shafted out of the title game.

I am an Notre Dame fan as well as Iowa Hawkeyes. How about you sox?

I still think college football needs to go to a +1 (one extra game at the end of the season after all the bowl games are done) OR a 8-team playoff or something similar! I think college football would become even bigger if they went to a playoff system!

mpnoonan, my singing didn’t help (Oklahoma)?!?!? =)

soxboys21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mpnoonan, my singing didn’t help (Oklahoma)??? > =) Your Sooners could at least have done something with the BCS spot my Longhorns handed you last year.

I had no problem with UF beating OU in the Title Game, although I was disappointed. I personally think UF would have beaten UT had they been in the title game–considering you beat OSU with luck at the end of the game!

Mack Brown finally fesses up: No planes with banners. No asterisks. No whining. Just the plain truth as to why the Longhorns weren’t in the Big 12 Championship Game last season. “If we had played better at Tech and won the game, we’d have been in the conference championship game,” Brown said Wednesday at the Big 12 media days. “A lot of that comes from us. We need to learn from that and move on, quit talking about the system and just go play.” Its only seven months too late but you know what they say…

I’m one of those old-fashioned people who believes superiority should be settled on the field. I’m having a hard time recalling: Who was it that won the Texas-OU game last year???

I’m a Cal Bear. We’re comin in ranked 12th.

Texas 45 - 35

Cal has had some good teams over the years, but seem to fall off towards the end of the season, if I’m not mistaken. How about your RB Best–he’s pretty dang good! Hesiman contender???

Yeah during my senior year in college, we had Aaron Rodgers and got all the way up to 4th in the nation (then lost a few games and fell off). I think a couple years later we got all the way up to 2nd in the nation and then fell off again. I just want to beat USC. This is the rivalry in the Pac-10. And yes, Best is supposed to be a Heisman contender. But honestly, I think if you took one of the best RBs from USC and put him on a team where he would play all the games, he would easily become a Heisman contender. The way it is right now, USC has too much talent and can’t spread the ball around enough.

I will be an NFL guy untill college gets a true playoff. I think USC was the best team last year. Am I wrong? We’ll never know.

Hokies.

I do agree, I think USC was the best all-around team last year and I think a USC-UF game would have been great. Taylor Mays is HUGE!!!

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah during my senior year in college, we had > Aaron Rodgers and got all the way up to 4th in the > nation (then lost a few games and fell off). I > think a couple years later we got all the way up > to 2nd in the nation and then fell off again. > > I just want to beat USC. This is the rivalry in > the Pac-10. And yes, Best is supposed to be a > Heisman contender. But honestly, I think if you > took one of the best RBs from USC and put him on a > team where he would play all the games, he would > easily become a Heisman contender. The way it is > right now, USC has too much talent and can’t > spread the ball around enough. It is amazing how USC consistently gets all the top recruits in the nation.

NFL is better.