Meet the Borderlined

I hope so Mary. Guess we’ll find out on Saturday.

we were told that, if you’re a borderline student, they look at your ethics section, as to whether or not the pass you… so, if you think that could be you, i suggest you knuckle down on ethics… know GIPS inside out!!

you guys don’t compare yourselves to some of these ppl on this forum…i would guess that AF posters represent the higher end of the curve. Imagine the Tens of THOUSANDS of ppl who don’t know about this forum. Imagine the Tens of THOUSANDS of ppl who think they can just wing this exam. If you have put in the effort you will pass!

Anyone find 4 tough?? I ran into a few headaches, squeaked by with a 72%, failed like 5 smaller sections… Good thing for FSA (which still seemed pretty tough), that one on common sized ratios with the different current, quick and cash ratios wasn’t that tough, just never seen it before (SCHWESER!!!)… Took way longer than it should have to figure out… Give me numbers and a formula and I’ll kill the exam… My reasoning skills left me after weeks of reading the same thing over and over and over and over again. Good luck everybody, seems like alot of us could use a little boost…

I’ll second that - AF is awesome and learned so much! Thanks guys. LongOnCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you guys don’t compare yourselves to some of these > ppl on this forum…i would guess that AF posters > represent the higher end of the curve. > > Imagine the Tens of THOUSANDS of ppl who don’t > know about this forum. Imagine the Tens of > THOUSANDS of ppl who think they can just wing this > exam. > > If you have put in the effort you will pass!

no doubt about that… i honestly think this is the best CFA study group there is =)