Merry Christmas

Gents, Many of you don’t deserve to be in this business nor even to be candidates in the CFA program, and the rest of should simply be fired. Those of you who DO actually know what’s going on are - very likely - liars, cheaters and bad dressers. However… I did want to wish you and your families all the best this holiday season and safety above all else. If you drink, then don’t drive…ever. We’ve had some memorable discussions on this here forum over the years and I’d like them to continue. So… Although SOMEONE is rooting for you, that someone isn’t me. Happy New Year Willy

willr, for christmas i got you a bottle of haterade… MERRY CHRISTMAS MOFO’S!!!

surely you guys meant happy holidays, right? i mean you did attend the diversity training that HR conducted within 3 months of your hire date, right?

HAPPY FESTIVUS!

Merry Christmas Y’all!

Egg nogg shots for everyone! You’re welcome. Yeah I’m talking to you - yeah you over there with the rudolph the red nose light up sweater on over there . . .

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gents, > > Many of you don’t deserve to be in this business > nor even to be candidates in the CFA program, and > the rest of should simply be fired. Those of you > who DO actually know what’s going on are - very > likely - liars, cheaters and bad dressers. > > However… > > I did want to wish you and your families all the > best this holiday season and safety above all > else. If you drink, then don’t drive…ever. We’ve > had some memorable discussions on this here forum > over the years and I’d like them to continue. > > So… > > Although SOMEONE is rooting for you, that someone > isn’t me. > > Happy New Year > > Willy Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too, Dick. hahahaha

WillyR, Merry Christmas man. Hopefully the new year will bring you a woman that will be able to lift up your belly to tug you off and a job that is not behind the counter of a bank. If not you’ll still be named willy… which I guess is not much of a consolation prize. Regardless have a safe and happy holiday.

Willy, Dude, I respect your posts, but why all the bile? We’re all going to be living in mangers soon! Merry Xmas to all.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WillyR, > > Merry Christmas man. > > Hopefully the new year will bring you a woman that > will be able to lift up your belly to tug you off > and a job that is not behind the counter of a > bank. Or a man…

I wonder if WillyR is fat.

Merry Christmas to all fellas…

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Gents, > > Many of you don’t deserve to be in this business > nor even to be candidates in the CFA program, and > the rest of should simply be fired. Those of you > who DO actually know what’s going on are - very > likely - liars, cheaters and bad dressers. > > However… > > I did want to wish you and your families all the > best this holiday season and safety above all > else. If you drink, then don’t drive…ever. We’ve > had some memorable discussions on this here forum > over the years and I’d like them to continue. > > So… > > Although SOMEONE is rooting for you, that someone > isn’t me. > > Happy New Year > > Willy Lolol, I love it… Happy Holidays to all of you!

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WillyR, > > Merry Christmas man. > > Hopefully the new year will bring you a woman that > will be able to lift up your belly to tug you off > and a job that is not behind the counter of a > bank. > > If not you’ll still be named willy… which I > guess is not much of a consolation prize. > > Regardless have a safe and happy holiday. +1 Merry Xmas and have a great new year ahead.

You’re not rooting for me?

Heart warming stuff willy. It’s been a tough year – glad it’s almost over. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Happy Hanukah!

Just curious, anyone studying for the CFA on Xmas :wink: ? Merry Xmas to all of ya!

Willy’s just upset because my gift to him involved me, his sister, mother and some toys I found in his @$$.

Suck it Trabek.