Mexico's Latest Toll: 49 Headless Bodies

I’m fairly certain that the first amendment does protect your right to say the N word.

My opinion is that nobody should use this word ideally. However, I don’t think it’s correct that one group of people is allowed to do so when another is not. That is discrimination.

It currently does. Not saying it’s right to use that term, just clarifying. I like CFAvMBA, if he wants to talk in slang, I don’t personally see why he can’t. He’s generally been a relatively friendly presence on AF. I’m not trying to get into this debate, attack anyone on this debate, so don’t drag me into this.

CFAvsMBA has indicated in other threads that he goes over the top with his blackness to have a little fun. Most of us have the mental faculties to process and appreciate this.

Coupla things.

1. First amendment gives you the right to say just about anything other than, “I’m going to kill the president.”

2. I’ll watch the N word euphamism.

3. I have fun stuntin’ online. Those who think I carry myself like this at the office need a chin check.

You like him because he demeans another subgroup and its funny to you. Mostly people don’t enjoy making fun of their kind. Most Asians don’t go on and on saying " look at me I got tiny eyes and a small weenie haha" ( I realize those are all stereo types and not all Asians fit that descriptions…I am just making a point). The fact is he is not black thats why its so funny to him and his fans here.

I can be equally distasteful towards other minority groups and drag this professional forum to the gutter.

I dont see any white character making fun of gays or Jews. This guy is a fraud and should not be encouraged.

Chicken T…Sure you have the right to call black men the N word. So I urge you to drive by a predominately black neighborhood and exercise that right and come back and tell us about it.

wtf is up with the small penis jokes? i said it before, they’re hurtful…

Stormy, who are you and where did you come from? You just landed on AF all of a sudden…get kicked off the CPA Forum for being a wishy washy PITA?

What are you trying to imply about nature of people who live in predominantly black neighborhoods?

You tell me…You have the " mental faculty"

Glad we agree now. You backed off that position correctly. Yay 1st amendment.

Why would I drive to anybody’s neighborhood and insult them? Huh? That’s stupid.

The thing is stormy, a good chunk of society doesn’t see a problem with CFAvsMBA and his style. They think your an uptight politically correct wimp without a sense of humor. They see you as the liberal left wing analogue to something like an evangelical christian from Utah denying evolution. You’re not a christian soldier. You’re the opposite, a politically correct soldier.

I, being a liberal person, from one such liberal blue state understand where you are coming from. It is a terrible image that I would be embarrassed to be associated with and one that I would not attempt to promote if I were black. However, I am not.

Where you and I disagree is where you believe that being a specific race, ethnic group, or whatever gives you some special right to promote a poor image of your people while simultaneously it is not ok for someone else. This is discriminatory. A joke cannot be racist or not racist simulataneously depending on who tells it. This is not schroedingers cat. It can be more palatable to your delicate sensibilities.

Should I laugh at Dave Chappelle? Or should I be offended. Well, I laugh because it’s funnny. But that doesn’t make it any more or any less racist than if it came out of Jimmy Kimmel’s mouth. In fact, many of the people who write for these shows are white or black. Is it racist? Yes. Still funny to you, me and everyone else. If it makes you feel better about yourself because “a black guy said it” that just proves how small minded we can all be.

You made the statement, own it. What are you trying to imply?

Chicken look up the N Word in the dictionary for its meaning and history. And try to understand why it is not acceptable for certain group to say it to another group. thats the best I can do for you my friend.

Clearly stormy, in a highly racist way, believes that black people do not have strength and courage to turn the other cheek in the face of a hateful statement made by a moron. If they did not we would have a lot more dead morons.

This is shame that stormy does not know about many such black people who did exactly that, bravely. Think of doctor king. He was called the N-word many times and did not need to react violenty. Think about Rosa Parks. Think about that little Black girl capture in the Norman Rockwell painting on her way to school after Brown vs. Board of Ed. Holding her school books, the word “Nigger” hatefully inscribed. A very powerful painting which demonstrates the courage that the civil rights movement took.

Nice try chicken…I never said the response would have been violent…its your racist mind that lead you to that conclusion! THe black guy could actually have corrected you ( the moron) and ask you to refer to him by his name.

Anyways I had a white girl playfully call me a N** …being that I am a soldier on a mission I simply brushed it off because I was trying to tap it. But if the same girl was to call that at work believe me, al sharpton would have been on the line.

My mind is full of many racist thoughts, though far more sexual ones, I think we are all more or less a victim of our surroundings in this regard, If we were not all capable of racist thought then we would not understand Eddie Murphy or Dave Chapelle’s humor. I think in a truly post racial world we would not get it, it would cease to be funny or even understandable.

Let he who has never said under his breath something ill about another group cast the first stone. I’m not excusing it, just admitting it, and honestly making an effort to do so less.

A white chick called you “nigger” playfully? Ok so, what am I supposed to take away from this? It’s ok for black people and the white chicks that they want to have sex with to say the N-Word? But not me? So when it’s convenient for you it’s ok? Hmm. Methinks this is a slippery slope indeed.

Still, think about the amount of women that want to be called derogatory things during sex? It is not surprising that you might feel this way. I kinda like it when women call me an"asshole". The human mind is a complex thing.

Chicken …I can tell you right now as long as you hold that menatlity " If they can say it I can say it too" I will never be acceptable for YOU to say it to anyone.

I was at work one night and this White kid came to my job (gastation) with like 3 black guys and a chick… As I was chatting with him he turn around and was like "wat yall N** want " to his friends or something like that and asking me which clubs were poppn. His friends didnt seem to be phased by it and I damn sure wasnt gonna say anything. They had DC tags and we were in the south.

The point is he got away with because he wasnt like I have the right to say it and wasnt making fun of anybody. He was one of the n***. Chicken and Deebo will never be!!

this conversation is stupid…guess everybody is bored at work…

^Agreed

BS just ban this dude. He’s clearly trolling.

Do you have ban power btw? If not, summon someone that does. While our standards may be low, we do have standards.

bro, don’t confuse smh’s prissy beyatch attitude with being a liberal. I am a screaming homo and taxes loving commie pinko and i be droppin N bombs like a mufuckah. the reality is some of us liberals are so liberal we go beyond that race shit.i got my hood card and you aint gonna find no white guilt here just a white boy who came up thinkin he was bobby brown.

Anyway I just wanted to clarify that, I think its important not to paint all liberals with the same brush also talking ghetto is both humourus and not racially offensive to a significant proportion of the population