Mexico's Latest Toll: 49 Headless Bodies

If you are sugesting that we ban Deebo I agree. But I suspect this dude you are refering to is actually me. I am taking level one in Dec and I am looking forward to spend the next 21/2 years hanging out here. Thus my attempt to raise the standards. To the powers that be, if anyone deserves to be banned its Deebo.

Thus far you’ve failed miserably. 40 posts in and everyone dislikes you. You should be banned. If you still want to be part of the forum, sign up again under a new name and try to positively contribute to discussions. Maybe you just got started off on the wrong foot.

Stormy, if you’re preparing for LI, you’d probably be better served hanging out in that forum and picking up some knowledge. My personal word of advice would be just to read and not post much there for another month or two though. Those dudes are 15 days out and then waiting 6 weeks for results, stress levels are hizzigh.

Sweep…I dont get the feeling that everyone dislikes me. Plus I am not here to be liked…seems like you just want to silence anyone going against the grind. your boy is an imposter and I called him out. I know he is well liked here, I even like his Sh*t juice thread, but the fact remains. This is a professional forum and we have standards. The N** word should not be thrown here willy nilly.

WOW, just realized how far back out in the country I grew up. I had no idea who deebo was or what stormy was refering to until I just googled.

Black…I got you… I’ve been hanging out here for months. Just didnt have anything to say…I havnt registered yet but when I actually start studying you will hear less from me. Thank you for the heads up.

relax, nobody is getting banned…

Emotional intelligence isn’t your strong point eh stormy? its a good thing you’re an accountant then.

If you are not registered, you are not a candidate. Please change your AF profile.

So, uh, yeah, Mexico is pretty violent these days.

Point taken

Thank you stormy. I appreciate your respect for the Standards of Practice.

i have a feeling a lot of these mexican banks are bankrolling these cartels…

Wasn’t there a story last year about several US banks found to be laundering significant amounts of cartel money?

I think you need to flip that sentence around.

Does anyone have any good jokes involving 49 headless Mexican bodies? It reads like a joke?

Dude, I never said I want to call anybody a “nigger.” I never said it is ok. I hate it. I and most white people wish this would stop.

However, if you do not like it, do not promote it. We white folk are very impressionable and will imitate most everything we hear. For you to say its fine for you to say this, and not ok for anyone else seems ridiculous to me.

Lets take an extreme example. If a Jew speaks out in favor of nazi belefs and anti-semitism, is it somehow not racist just because he is Jewish? No of course it is unacceptable. Of course it I still racist hate speech.

How do you get an Alabama farmer to change a lightbulb?

Cut off the heads of his 49 employees.

My dear chicken T…Seems like you are bent on reserving the right to use the N* word. What for I dont Know. I cant imagine a good scenario in real life where it would be acceptable for YOU to use it. Even on this board. Btw, the fact that you use “nigger” despite all the other variations of the word says a lot. You dont even bother to sensor yourself. Somehow I think you always have this burning sick desire to actually use it. Dude you win…Keep your N** card and hopefully when the opportune moment arise yank it out and wave it like you just dont care.

Peace

I don’t like this thread. Quick vote: Delete, yay or nay?