Mexico's Latest Toll: 49 Headless Bodies

I think it has degraded to the point that it will just die on its own.

You want to delete this because it makes you unconfortable? Chicken and his kind should get different propective on race issues. I am sure there people like him who think they have the right to say the N** because some rapper on BET or dope boys from wire say it.

stupid thread. only here causei’m burned out at work and don’t want to compile and read into anymore data…that’s it…delete this thread and start one about babes of different races…i will start…hot classy russian babes…

Axe it son.

Back on topic (hoping we didn’t lose 90% of the members yet).

I’m planning to go Cancun next spring. Is it safe to leave the resort?

Yes, for sure

You’re far more likely to get hit by a car or into a fight with a drunk tourist in Cancun than anything else. Perfectly safe to rent a car and drive down the coast through Riviera Maya and down to Tulum as well.

One tip though, the folks in the airport who try to make you believe they are from the tourism board are just hustlers trying to get you to buy timeshares. They’ll offer you tickets to Xcaret, Xel-Ha, the ruins, etc., but they all come with the condition that you sit through the sales pitch at their resort (they’ll say it’s only an hour, but budget 2 hours if you decide to take them up on it). Your resort might also call you several times during your stay to try to get you to come to their pitch. What you can get in return for listening is also negotiable.

““If Frank isn’t allowed to like he’s black then I think I don’t think it is fair that the CEO of McDonalds s allowed to imitate white people.””

Ctikka you made my evening yaar. Irony is indeed something else. Hey frankie who is better hcb lang or kim k?

As for the thread opener, I really can’t blame him for he is a decadent by product of the american college education.

Amanda Lang of course…i don’t think KimK actually qualifies as a HCB due to her lack of worldly insight…however wrong, a HCB has to have a view on the world