Mom of the year?

So this is turning into FanFic now? Can the mom be a vampire that has to suck the blood of virgins to stay young a la First Bite?

Greenman, where are you getting these details? Or are these just stories from your own childhood?

^Just google the mom’s name. The same story appears several times, but some of the details change.

If only we could cut-and-paste in IE…

Wait…why are you using IE? That’s the real problem.

Our IT department is pretty strict and they prefer we use Chrome or Firefox over IE.

Anyone that still uses IE was obviously left uncut by their parents.

Someone sent me this Kizomba video and it reminded me of this thread.

If you want to go MILFing, I’d choose this over the earlier protagonista:

[video:https://youtu.be/J9PMnJfmTGE]

Kizomba is a dirty dirty dance. I remember being in salsa clubs and seeing it when the music changed being suprised.

It’s not as dirty as it looks at first. Thighs touch (like bachata), but groins don’t. You’re not technically supposed to grind against each other, though plenty of people decide that that’s what they want and go do it anyway.

I’m more of a Tango guy myself, but I like some Kizomba sometimes for a change of pace and music. There’s a lot of similarities in how you lead Kizomba and Tango, though there’s more wiggling in Kizomba, especially for the women, and Kizomba feels a lot more “blocky”, which is part of its character.

How is the part where she just wakes up to her daughter’s boyfriend screwing her not rape?

I’d hit it

Presumably she became a willing participant once she woke up. Even if she claimed otherwise though, could you really see a jury believing her and convicting him?

If this were all that happened, or if the lawyers were able to isolate this incident from everything else that was happening, you could potentially get a rape conviction, but it sounds like she more-or-less consented, or at least isn’t arguing that she didn’t consent. Given all the other things that went on, I don’t see that her reputation is going to be saved by claiming she was raped, and it sounds like she was DTF with guys in the bathroom anyway that night, so why is one good and the other bad in this case? If she genuinely didn’t want to have sex with the guy at the time, then it would have been rape, of course.

The guy took a big risk by crawling into bed with her though, whatever happened. In those situations, you’re mostly up to the goodwill of your partner. Presumably a defense lawyer would argue that he was tired and crashed in the bed near the mom, and at some point, there was touching that escalated into more, but that the escalation was mutual. In some states, if a woman doesn’t explicitly say “yes” or “I consent,” then the man is on the hook if the woman claims anything, even if there was non-verbal stuff that was encouraging.

^ All sounds great in theory, but put yourself on a jury and tell me you, and 11 others, would believe her if she said she didn’t consent after all the stuff that went on that night. DA’s prosecute cases they’re pretty sure they can win and no DA worth his paycheck would think he could get a conviction in this case.

She should host an AF party when she gets out of prison.

Does that mean 99+% of women and 75% of men worldwide use IE? Anybody out there considering circumcising their daughters? Why would that get you thrown in jail, but we’re allowed to brag about mutilating our sons? Not even allowed to remove labia for religious reasons in America. Girls are protected but not boys. So strange and perverse.

I agree.

This makes no sense. And why are there so much garbage in the bathtub?

Everyone knows you have to go into a wardrobe to go to Narnia. Flushing yourself takes you to Ministry of Magic, duh.

^I have no idea what’s happening, but emichan is turning me on with her knowledge of children’s fantasy books.

Hmm…That statement didn’t seem as creepy in my head as it appears on screen. Oh well.

you sound bitter, bummer man

There are support groups for all the bitter men. I’m surprised parents, doctors, and hospitals aren’t being sued. Did you get to keep yours?