Mom of the year?

Lol, hell no. I don’t want that ish to explain

You don’t know what you don’t know.

Loss of sensitivity would have been enough for me.

http://www.noharmm.org/advantage.htm

1. shmegma 2) girls in the us almost universally hate it 3) longer endurance 4) not having to post up links to convince people I’m not a weirdo.

/thread

Yeah, Italian men, and foreign men in general, have trouble with American women…

Longer endurance becomes a problem as you age.

Smegma, please. You usually appear to overcome your biases and not pontificate on issues that you know nothing about. You already said you were cut. What experience do you have with the matter? Your comments amount to adolescent humor. Women produce smegma as well, but I guess you plan to leave your daughter intact. She will practice good hygiene and men won’t be scared to venture down there when the time comes…Hell, one cleaing a week and smegma isn’t even noticed.

Or are you for removing the skin around the clitoris? It all is just so barbaric. Why are so many people hanging on to this practice? Just so Johny looks like daddy? Can’t imagine being responsible for mutilating Johny.

And you do know that the majority of American men are intact now…there is no explaining to do.

^ What experience do you have with being cut?

All I know is every girl ever that I have talked too in the US says it’s a huge no go.

Longer endurance is never a problem unless you’re doing it wrong.

I’ve dated a long history of girls in the medical profession, doctors, nurse practitioners, etc. Shmegma has been mentioned several times. Never in positive context. In fact I got a gag reflex just typing that. The barriers to getting a girl to travel down there with that in the equation would be substantial.

But most importantly, if I had a son he’d be cut so he wouldn’t have to be banging out rationalizations on a keyboard in 20 years about the pros of shmegma and telling people it’s normal.

Interesting…You all think I’m intact…The support groups are for those that have been cut…Don’t know of any support groups for those that are intact…but I haven’t really looked for some reason. Easy for an intact man to remedy the situation if he sees it has a problem, not so easy for those that have been cut.

Yes, your anecdotal experience with those in the medical profession trumps that there has never been a US medical association that has recommended the practice.

And still no comment on why girls aren’t cut…smegma and all.

Maybe we can patent a device that is like a mini condom but only for the tip. This will help circumcized men overcome the endurance issue. It will basically be a prosthetic foreskin to help men recover “what they have lost”.

From what I hear, it’s a bitch getting hold. I’m sure it would sell if it’s not already on the market.

I think you’ve got the endurance issue backwards. Circumsized men don’t need help with somewhat premature… celebration as much as the uncut ones do.

Supposedly its the other way around, longer endurance if circumcised because you lose sensitivity or something.

A support group for circumcised men is probably the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Not saying it doesn’t exist, just ridiculous.

I think it’s the “I have a much harder time getting AIDS from heterosexual sex than everyone else” support group.

And there are doctors that specialize in reconstructing the foreskin. Endurance can be a big problem if you never ejaculate during sex because of loss of sensitivity, apparently more common among cut men.

Ok, now you’re just reaching for straws

Way to ruin this thread, guys.

I like to think we made it better. More AF like.

No, the point is 1) they have medical experience with this shmegma you say I have no context for and 2) they’re girls. So I’m gonna go ahead and listen to them.

Also, to your prior point, in the US estimates are around 75% of men are circumcised so I don’t know how you said the majority aren’t, and 60% of newborns still are.

Girls are a different story with a completely different setup. Not everything has to be equal all the time.

Like I said, best benefit is to not be the bitter guy years later trying to tell everyone he’s normal and scaring the bejeezus out of the women folk while bragging about how much faster he can get to the finish line. Also, SHEGMA.

^ OK I will bite (not literally.)

Why do you spell smegma with an h?