Mom of the year?

Becuase it probably contains herpes.

Yes, I concede. I misread a recent article. The article stated rates are declining in most places and there are pockets in the US where the intact population is the majority because of immigration and/or local hospital practices.

You would have to concede that almost all humans that are given a choice, adults, choose to stay intact. Seems most that advocate cutting were cut against their will when they were young. Does that tell you anything? Maybe some sort of mental block. It is sad and traumatic. The cut can’t go back after all. Britain essentially stopped the practice after WW2. Almost the entire World does not condone the practice, countries ranging from Australia, Canada, Russia, Germany, China, and Japan.

The lubricate industry loves it. Check out per capita sales of the stuff in the US compared to the rest of the World. Those intact don’t need lube to masturbate and there is less need for it as a women ages. The World norm is intact. We are the weirdos, but we are headed in the right direction. All boys will eventually have a choice and, when that happens, the practice will end up in the dust bin of history except for very small pockets. Insurance will stop covering the procedure. Imagine the decline when that happens.

Maybe you could start a movement. Help the Canadians to see your light and start snipping. Maybe S2000 can start a trend among the horse community. Maybe you could find an animal lover to start with the cats and dogs…Red rockets for all to see…

My entire family, brothers and cousins, was cut and nobody is happy about it, but it was just automatic. Wouldn’t say anybody is bitter, but we will be the last generation that is needlessly mutilated. Seems to be a popular topic at gatherings. I’ll admit that is strange in itself, but started when my generation started having children. Just seemed the practice should be questioned. My knowledge of the intact is mostly academic. Doesn’t seem others have read much about it…

I just say let your kids decide. Hope everyone is enjoying whatever they have left.

^ I think if more men openly discussed their penises at family gatherings the world would be a better place.

It’s interesting that people seem to be taking sides on the circumcision debate based on whether they have a foreskin themselves. As if we somehow need to defend the state of our dick skin (it wasn’t even a choice for most people).

I think Ghibli has a valid point that uncircumcized adults overwhelmingly choose not to become circumcized. So, why does it make sense to force this procedure on infants, given that there are no proven medical benefits?

FWIW, I’m cut and my wife and I chose to leave our son uncut for many of the reasons mentioned by Ghibli.

No idea, I just guessed at the spelling. Also the H just sort of fits it.

OP should re-title the thread. It’s been hijacked.

So who came up with the idea of chopping off part of a poor newborns penis? Sounds very arbitrary.

God

the rabbis in ny