Most FOS Occupation

When lying is your job…which occupation is the worst? I’m going with real estate/rental broker

Doctor

Politician Panhandler

Politician. Personal injury lawyer.

Safety inspector

Hard to argue with any of the above, but will add building/construction contractor.

Auto repair shops. I constantly hear about people being taken to the cleaners.

Investor relations…lying by omission

fed chairman. treasury secretary. president of any country.

Dry Cleaners…Just once, I would like to hear a dry cleaner admit that something was their fault.

juxtapositioner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dry Cleaners…Just once, I would like to hear a > dry cleaner admit that something was their fault. Dry Cleaners are the worst … Can some one explain to me why a woman’s shirt that is half the size costs 3x’s as much to clean …

Selling used cars

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > juxtapositioner Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Dry Cleaners…Just once, I would like to hear > a > > dry cleaner admit that something was their > fault. > > Dry Cleaners are the worst … Can some one > explain to me why a woman’s shirt that is half the > size costs 3x’s as much to clean … A dry cleaner explained to me woman’s shirts do not fit on equipment used and generally need to be completed by hand. But this was a dry cleaner speaking and so…

juxtapositioner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > juxtapositioner Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Dry Cleaners…Just once, I would like to > hear > > a > > > dry cleaner admit that something was their > > fault. > > > > Dry Cleaners are the worst … Can some one > > explain to me why a woman’s shirt that is half > the > > size costs 3x’s as much to clean … > > A dry cleaner explained to me woman’s shirts do > not fit on equipment used and generally need to be > completed by hand. But this was a dry cleaner > speaking and so… Well if they have to clean them by hand, the least they could do is not break all of the buttons on my shirts …

Maybe it was an ample bosom that broke the buttons. Just sayin’.

^ Thinks outside the box.

That’s inappro.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe it was an ample bosom that broke the > buttons. Just sayin’. LOL … maybe :wink: Since I’m on my little rant of women’s shirts … here’s another one … Why do stores/designers feel the need to place the buttons of women’s shirts in the exact position where if they gap open you get an eyeful of that said woman’s bra… Do you guys notice this on the females in your office when they wear dress shirts?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/nyregion/05cleaners.html For women across New York City and beyond, it basically amounts to being taken to the cleaners. Women’s shirts often cost much more to launder than men’s, even if they are smaller and made of the same cloth. …You might find the article interesting…

No, but now I’m sure everyone is going to start looking.