Most FOS Occupation

Social worker.

^ I’ve learned to fix this issue with double sided tape … I’m all MacGyver like … lol

Good idea, daviskr. Even when I buy shirts that are not at all too tight, I have this problem. It’s definitely in the way they space the buttons.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iheartiheartmath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Maybe it was an ample bosom that broke the > > buttons. Just sayin’. > > LOL … maybe :wink: > > Since I’m on my little rant of women’s shirts … > here’s another one … Why do stores/designers > feel the need to place the buttons of women’s > shirts in the exact position where if they gap > open you get an eyeful of that said woman’s > bra… > > Do you guys notice this on the females in your > office when they wear dress shirts? After I had been dating my husband for awhile, he admitted that he used to sneak peaks (before we were dating) during meetings when my shirt gaped open. Guys definitely notice.

juxtapositioner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/nyregion/05clean > ers.html > > For women across New York City and beyond, it > basically amounts to being taken to the cleaners. > Women’s shirts often cost much more to launder > than men’s, even if they are smaller and made of > the same cloth. > > …You might find the article interesting… I did. Thank you! Maybe I should take on all of the dry cleaners in the Midwest for gender-based pricing … A shining beacon of hope for all the females in the workforce … Ha!

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > juxtapositioner Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/nyregion/05clean > > > ers.html > > > > For women across New York City and beyond, it > > basically amounts to being taken to the > cleaners. > > Women’s shirts often cost much more to launder > > than men’s, even if they are smaller and made > of > > the same cloth. > > > > …You might find the article interesting… > > I did. Thank you! > > Maybe I should take on all of the dry cleaners in > the Midwest for gender-based pricing … A shining > beacon of hope for all the females in the > workforce … Ha! Noodz or gtfo

Picco Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Noodz or gtfo ^Does this mean what I think it does?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you guys notice this on the females in your > office when they wear dress shirts? Are you kidding with this question?? Any hint of skin and I automatically block out every other object in my field of vision. Of course this is all predicated on said chick being hot, if she was a cow I would do everything I could not to look.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Picco Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Noodz or gtfo > > ^Does this mean what I think it does? I’m curious as to what you think it means

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Picco Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Noodz or gtfo > > > > ^Does this mean what I think it does? > > > I’m curious as to what you think it means Noodz - nude pics of one’s self gtfo - get the f*%@ out

aw I was hoping you come up with something else

cfagoal2 - What were you hoping for? Picco - Is that what you meant?

All guys notice those little holes. Heck, we would try to imagine what would be under your clothes if you were wearing 10 jackets and 15 pairs of sweats. If you show anything somewhat revealing, all guys notice. Also, most socially-adept guys will make it so you don’t notice that we notice. We may purposely look only at your face, only to use our peripheral vision to maintain as much focus as possible where we are not directly looking.

Oh and to the OP, most FOS jobs: 1. Car salesmen 2. Auto Repair 3. Financial services sales and mortgage/real estate sales Basically, most salespeople are lying sacks of $hit

daviskr - actual pics

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr - actual pics ^Didn’t you find me on FB?

What do you think I am, a stalker?! Actually I think I did find your pic, is it the one where you are riding something? It’s really small unlike KarenC’s in your face pic, so it’s really hard to see

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Actually I think I did find your pic, is it the > one where you are riding something? HAHAHA! That makes it sound like something it’s not for those who haven’t seen it … Would you like to become one of my FB buddies then?

I think I made a comment/complaint on here a few days ago about our AF chicks all living in cold locales where they can’t show skin.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think I made a comment/complaint on here a few > days ago about our AF chicks all living in cold > locales where they can’t show skin. Are you still standing by this comment …