Most FOS Occupation

I’m still waiting for some womanscaping pics.

To people who haven’t seen the pic I’m talking about, it is EXACTLY what you think it is and much more.

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m still waiting for some womanscaping pics. ^You know this is not happening, but I’ll give you credit for your persistence … cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To people who haven’t seen the pic I’m talking > about, it is EXACTLY what you think it is and much > more. LOL … No it’s not!!! So you don’t want to be my FB friend then ?? :(’’’’’

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iheartiheartmath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m still waiting for some womanscaping pics. > > ^You know this is not happening, but I’ll give you > credit for your persistence … *sigh*

I’ll think about it, since there is not even a slim chance of womanscaping pics

anything tangentially related to sales means that the person will be doing a lot of exaggerating, intentional omission, bending the truth, etc.