Moving US to Europe?

^ that is so accurate that it almost seems ridiculous to me that anyone could actually think someone meant anything in the red column.

Are you serious, LOL. I’m literally reading the list thinking, “there’s no way this is accurate on the whole and they actually mean what’s in the yellow column.” Haha, sheesh.

Bro english people are somewhat ok at least. Americans and aussies are worse, for such loud people they cant effing say what they mean unless theyre trashed.

3 thumbs up for the dutch that way!!

Went for a week during college. We heard about the early last calls, so we booked a hostel with a late liquor license just in case. One of the best decisions of my life!

100% serious, I actually read through the table thinking that I should be finding it funny but somehow the humour passed me by as the yellow column was so true. It’s all about tone of course.

People have picked me up on the “not bad” thing before, in the UK that means exactly the same as good but in the US people think it somehow means worse than good. I’m only now realising that all the times i’ve said “With all due respect” to someone in the US they haven’t realised that I was calling them an idiot. I’m a bit disappointed by that.

Another one is saying “look” at the start of a sentence, as in “Look, we’re not going to agree the outcome in this meeting so let’s discuss it another time”. Aussies throw it around all the time but when a Brit says it, it basically means “Oh for fecks sake, I’m absolutely at the end of my tether…”

It would be nice to live on the Mediterranean.

You could get a job in London and commute from a bit north or west of the city. You’ll have to learn to paddle backwards on the rivers to fit in though.

Whelp, I guess London is out… http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/monster-rats-the-size-of-cats-found-on-south-london-housing-estate-a3226916.html

Rats are pretty amazing creatures. They can squeeze their bodies into the tiniest of spaces and yet will seemingly expand in proportion to the amount of food available. Leave enough food waste lying around for them to eat, and they will be cat-sized within weeks.

Yes both rats and cockroaches are amazing creatures, except when you see one run across the floor whilst eating dinner.

Can’t say coc.k.roach on here can you…