Mueller impanels grand jury

lmfao, welcome back turd. Glad to see the government/ETI’s/reptilians havent managed to get you yet. If these people are so powerful how come they havent rounded you up yet? I assume due to all the books you have read/aluminum foil hat you wear it keeps you safe, or you are Neo.

Its a wonderful misdirection, to a large swath of his more rednecky voters patriotic means white republicans and anything else is already unamerican. Black people that may be liberal kneeling? Thats the problem with this country, thank god we figured it out.

there are too many of us to round up. Rounding up is something you do when you are offensive minded, not when you are breathing your last breath. Right now (((they))) are trying to figure out how to survive and avoid the noose. they’ve tried unsuccessfully to cause chaos by amplifying and directing the storms, creating huge fires w directed energy weapons in CA, and the LV shooting which was a false flag inside job. All of these had the opposite of the intended effect - instead of chaos it created unity of humanity and more exposure of their desperate tactics. (((They))) were planning on launching a Bolshevik style revolution in early Nov but that does not appear to be in the cards - not enough mercenaries to participate (Antifa is dead and local authorities, despite all of them being blackmailed, see the writing on the wall and will not tolerate shenanigans) and the general public sees through the BS.

So basically the war is over and we are in mop up phase. After that the disclosures will start taking place - the multiverse is teaming with life, humans are capable of operating above 3D, scarcity, hunger and disease will be a thing of the past.

So really it’s time to let go of the burdens that were artificially placed on humans and start exploring the reason for our very existence - to become the embodiment of the selfless love that is our essence and our connection to each other and our creator. We are one, existence is light imbued with love from our creator, our reason for living is to explore the infinite ways to manifest God’s love. We are finally starting to understand the tools that reside within us to co-create in this exploration and the barriers to this understanding are finally dissolving.

Now is a time for celebration and gratitude. Peace and love to you all.

lmao - whats your response to the broadly accepted AF theory that your wife is a figment of your imagination? (note: i did not start this theory but it does make some sense, a heck of a lot more than your energy weapons starting forest fires even though CA has forest firest every year around this time. I assume (((they))) did the hurricanes this year too?)

there is no way you wrote this while sober

They don’t create the storms but they have the ability to amplify and direct them using directed energy to heat the waters and create high pressure zones, is my understanding.

on the fires:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/12/us/deadliest-california-fires-history.html

my smoking petite italian wife exists in real life.

there are really only 3 explanations: you have a significant amount of time on your hands due to being some 22 year old former 4chan kid who lives in his parents basement, you actually are completely insane, or you somehow manage to piss away all your time from your family researching conspiracies… im honestly not sure whats more depressing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41752908

Clinton funded the Steele dossier. Sad.

Not for much longer if she continues to smoke. Fire 101 bro. I’d say you should have paid attention to Smokey the Bear but you’ll probably tell me he was a Soros puppet and you know what? I’d buy it.

if you ever get to a point where your money works for you, you’ll find you have more time on your hands and life isn’t one big high pressure rush to work, consume, work, consume. I know it’s tough to see from the hamster wheel but life does not have to be so high pressure. All it takes is confidence in yourself, ability to check your ego, and ability to simplify. If you can manage that, life is pretty faking great and you have plenty of time for family, work and contemplation.

Edit: realize the hamster wheel is exactly what (((they))) want people spending their life worrying about.

I think the 3 parentheses is an anitsemitic signal? Just based on what is on the internet.

That is a sleight of hand ((they))) use to insulate them from scrutiny. (((They))) are zionists who believe they are the master race descended from god (ETs) who rightfully hold dominion over the goyim. In truth they have nothing to do with Judaism and true Torah Jews despise the Zionist state of Israel. The same can be said for Wahhabism which is another infiltration of a legit religion by zionists. Each of these are based on Babylonian Talmudism and their God is Lucifer. (((They))) have mastered infiltration and subversion from within. (((They))) also have infiltrated the Vatican, Jesuits, Masons, etc.

This will be common knowledge to our kids generation. It’s over for them.

edit: I’ll offer this tidbit of evidence re Islam v Judaism: why is it that Israel is in conflict with so many ME countries except Saudi Arabia? Answer: they are on the same team, Team Lucifer.

You sure you work on real estate and not as a fiction writer?

yo turd is this LEGIT: https://news.vice.com/story/paul-glosar-charlottesville-soros

WTF

So, why do triple parentheses mean an antisemitic signal in internet parlance but evil ETIs in yours? Or, should we assume jews are evil ETIs?

this guy is a nutjob

Image result for the nut job

Turd is an anti Semite . Lock this loon up!