Mueller impanels grand jury

Oh my god… how could I have been so stupid, that I didnt see this… its so obvious

Here are the good guys. There are subgroups like this in every religion and they are of course demonized as they are subtly here (but if you listen closely the interviewer uses them as a strawman and they are authentically rooted in love and non-violence). A small proportion on both sides understand what’s going on, most are completely unaware and just follow what the power structures tell them to believe.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak]

turd, what in your estimation if the probability of you being led on with a carrot on a stick with all this? Its a non-zero number unless you are such a fool as to think you are infallable.

^ive considered that and the answer is – it doesn’t matter. This is ultimately a spiritual journey that helps lead to better understanding of my purpose in life (which is independent of external circumstance or the actual state of the world). I’ve said this several times before.

i guess in that case, if chasing conspiracy theories makes you happy, more power to you.

however it does seem quite hypocritical of you to bash those who “follow what the institutions tell them” while quite possibly following what some institution with an angle tells you.

Turd you gotta see the documentary One of us. Sh!t is on point

i try not to bash anyone (at least anymore – growth :bulb:). Everyone goes through growth in understanding in their own way. My only hope in presenting this info is that it resonates with 1 or 2 of you, which then causes you to research things on your own to realize that the truth of events are rarely as they are being presented to you and there is a reason for why things are presented in a certain way – i.e. someone is trying to sell you on something.

I realize the same can be said of the Infowars of the world. And that’s where true understanding comes in, because it exposes the false dichotomy of competing attempts at a description of reality. This leads to the realization that the only truth is inner truth. This leads to a desire to explore inner truth (I use meditation to do that but there are infinite ways). This leads you to align your life with your authentic self (which for me is a realization that life is about serving the people in my life in a way that I am uniquely adept at - each of us has a “unique offer”). Life then becomes extremely simple and without suffering.

I don’t deny that there are agendas in the way events are covered and reported, I think it’s useful for everyone to take what they read or see with a grain of salt. However, how does that then line up with these portents that you keep vaguely alluding to? Has any of this stuff actually come true? Are we to believe that the research, videos or twitter feeds you’ve provided over the last year are free of bias themselves and only speak truth? I mean as far as I can tell you’re just another guy holding a sign in Times Square that says the end is near. What should I be researching?

Nobody has the entire unvarnished truth. Have to use the mosaic theory and get in touch with intuition to discern what gets us closer to or further from reality. i can’t emphasis enough how important ‘inner work’ is to develop a connection to intuition.

Hitler was a tool of the zionists. The holocaust was a zionist operation to exterminate Torah Jews, take over the Jewish brand, and use it as cover for their agenda.

Image result for the more you know

Its so obvious now. Thanks, turd.

People that are obsessed with finding purpose in their life are extremely likely to be malicious narcissists.

Just sayin…

There we go

So are we talking about…

Consuming copious amounts of drugs and wandering naked into the wilderness?

Completing an eating challenge at Taco Bell, downing a bottle of oxypowder, and assuming a very difficult yoga pose?

Fasting for a week, walking over hot coals, flash freezing the testicles with an upside down can of compressed air, then floating in an isolation tank until I enter the upside down dimension?

What combination results in this enlightenment you speak of? Please and tank.

Think I found some leads…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te7Ki1mKweA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlMTUnD8cmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJDcoSgc2sI

please verify Turd

+1 its life, you just live it. It is what you make of it. The search for deeper meaning is likely what drove turd insane

Life’s a garden, dig it?

Interesting, you just violated conspiracy theorists’ rule #1 - any claims should be ambiguous tough/impossible to refute. This statement on the other hand, is unequivocally incorrect. All you have to do is actually speak to the people who were there instead of, you know, relying on AJ and ‘his sources’ or whatever is it you listen to about this kind of stuff.

First charges files… Sealed for now let’s see what this turns into. This would explain why the right has been pushing the “DEMS FUNDED IT FIRE MUELLER” angle recently.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

Manafort.