My Strange Addiction on TLC

So, I heard about this show over the weekend. Apparently it’s a reality TV show which hosts individuals with fcked up addictions. For example, a HCB gets turned on by dirty baby diapers. Another dude puts baby powder on his donut vs. powdered sugar. Someone eats sand. It’s fked up stuff, but, to each their own.

So I figured we’d have an AF strange addiction. Allow me to begin.

1. I never finish the last sip of beer. I always toss it as the thought of backwash/warm beer disgusts me.

2. I will always pick up coins on the street. Always.

3. Sometimes, I sht in my shower; especially after I drop a huge deuce and then hop in the shower only to realize I had one more lump in the poop shoot. It just washes down the drain anyway. (this is particularly true when I’m taking Oxy)

4. I manscape around the ‘you know’ but also manscape my underarms. I’ve noticed I get less pit stains when I do.

Let’s hear it. I know my man Bchad has some crazy addictions to share…

No matter what my wife is doing in the kitchen, I will always come up behind her and grab her breasts.

Is this really strange?? cool

I told those to you in confidence, CvM. :wink:

I will say that krnyc has convinced me to keep my underarm hair trimmed short. My gf appreciates it. I haven’t specifically noticed the effect on my t-shirts, but now that you mention it, they have been holding up better ever since…

And CvM, that shower comment was really gross. Would you please refrain from more poo visualizations like that.

too much information. Threw up in my mouth reading the shower addiction.

Wow, the shower thing really is strange. Definitely do the kitchen thing.

Also sometimes when I get home I check every room to make sure no one has broken in and is hiding waiting to murder me.

I just looked up that show, and I am fairly certain that at least 30% of these people are serial killers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Strange_Addiction

“When April’s fiance gave her the ultimatum “it’s me or the puppets” — April chose the puppets.”

“Haley has been pulling her hair for over six years, but the big payoff for her is eating the follicle.” (what?)

“Theresa is addicted to her 52 hairless rats.”

“Nathaniel admits to dating his car “Chase” for almost five years, even taking it out on dates and becoming intimate with it.”

“Trina and her husband Mike have done nearly 7,000 coffee enemas over the last two and a half years.”

Admit it, you’ve done a #1 in the shower…

That’s not strange, at least for men. We can aim it right down the drain. I feel it actually saves water. If women do it, that’s just wrong. Unless, perhaps, they have some sort of aiming mechanism I’m unaware of.

Awwww. That’s nor weird at all! Watching my ex doing dishes would always make me want to go down on him. He learned that fast.

#3 is nasty bro

Allow me to come clean your apartment anytime you wish.

Here is another one; I usually use a stall to pee. Hear me out. The unirnal is not equipped for such a BSD such as myself. I either have to stand back a good 2 feet, exposing myself for the other patrons to see, or get the backspash all over my hands/unit while I’m releasing. Anyways, enough was enough and I found solitude having a stall, adaquate distance to release, and minimal interaction with the sterile matter being ejected.

I do the dishes fairly frequently where I am, mostly because I like a clean sink. But, clearly, I should be holding out for better value for these services…

I may need to send my GF over for some instruction.

Talk about effective operant conditioning.

I have a 5-month old son. He still fusses at night, so I have to get up and go make bottles to feed him.

Most of the time, when I get up, I have to pee. Instead of going to the restroom, then going to the kitchen to make a bottle, I just pee in the kitchen sink. Then I wash it down. Saves time and water.

^ Either you must be really tall, or the fixtures in your kitchen are exceedingly low in terms of height.

On another note, this comment reminded me of a thread awhile back where people were talking about how to save money. Someone said that they only “flush on brown.” LOL.

I do have a tendency to spit in urinals and toilets before doing #1. I have no idea why, really. Perhaps I should get tested for rabies?

Just means she is into smth else. Find what gets HER…

OMG

Please say you’re joking!