NAILED IT!!!

Say Aye…

On the fence… but I would say I was pretty comfortable answering most of the questions…

I agree. The second part of afternoon session was tricky, but I killed the morning session. So I’m pretty confident.

I cannot imagine that I missed more than 72 questions (30%). So I am pretty confident.

Good for you! I have no idea how I did, but then I always feel that way, so we’ll see.

I would be very disappointed if I fail. I got 85+% on almost every practice test in second half of Nov. But I would not say never. But I gave it all I could especially last 2 months so not much to regret about.

Lola…I would bet that you passed this thing…

Thanks, delhirocks. I really hope I do. Everyone keeps saying that, but I didn’t do as well as I hoped. Didn’t sleep the night before, felt like a zombie all day. I’m just worried that I fell in their traps, and the whole exam was inundated with these.

There were a lot of traps…even in Ethics

Just as I put in another topic, the AM section was a joke and PM was a bit trickier. I could never have hoped in my best dreams to see the Ethics part that was so frigging easy. I think that majority of people on this board aced this monkey.

I think I missed one :wink:

we’ll see …

I nailed it. The coffin to my grave because i got KILLED in that exam.

i am cautiously optomistic…felt like i did better on Ethics, was more straight forward than Schweser practice…overall, felt like i came in on par with all my practice schweser exams and CFAI practice kind

I’m sure that delhirocks did nail it. I would bet on delhirocks passing at like 50 to 1. Unfortunately, when he does pass I’ll bet everyone around will just shrug and say “Of course you did”. That’s a little unsatisfying…

How did you do Joey D…i read your posts and you always seem to have a solid grasp comparatively…did you walk out completely confident or wiith questions in your mind?

on the fence. I wouldn’t use the word “nailed” in my case.

petetini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How did you do Joey D…i read your posts and you > always seem to have a solid grasp > comparatively…did you walk out completely > confident or wiith questions in your mind? I walked out confidently more than 10 years ago (my charter number is about equal to the number of people taking the L1 exam this year). I just hang out here to help because I enjoy it and enjoy watching people learn this stuff.

wow that is HUGE…well, your help is much appreciated…what business are you in (and then i will stop asking questions and let the thread go back to the Nailed it topic.)

I thought the exam was reasonably challenging with a few tricks and arcane questions.