Need help from you americans

^ or Italy

Yet not the sense to brush their teeth…

we do actually brush, it’s the flossing that we don’t do.

Best thing about the English they’re so domesticated. All standing around, apologising , keeping their little heads down. You can do what you like there. No-one’s ever going to stop you. A nation of herbivores. I used it as a training ground to hone my skills, before starting to work in real countries.

Try getting a bus back to Oxford at 3:00 am on January 1st after 3 or 4 buses go past because they’re full. Those polite, domesticated Brits turn into raving lunatics who would eat their own young if it meant getting a seat on the next bus.

There is a place near here that make fresh taquitos. You get them right from the fryer. A load of gaucamole on top. GD that $h!t is good. Can only do it once a year or so, but…

Isn’t this a question for Mexicans?

Unless they live in the US, Mexicans have no idea what a taquito is. That goes for chimichangas and fajitas as well. They don’t drink Corona either.

I’ve heard Mexicans love gorditas though…by which I mean little fat girls.

don’t hold back!

but yes, the English are a funny breed, they internalise everything whereas North Americans vocalise everything very loudly and unabashedly.

I like that even if you talk to run-of-the-mill English people, they usually speak with good grammar and sophisticated vocabulary. In the US, this tends to break down at some point.

However, I think people who are outwardly polite tend to be emotionally repressed. This is probably why the British turn into soccer hooligans and the Japanese publish thousands of Hentai books and sell women’s underwear.

Also, yes, it has been shown that the British have bad teeth and this is not just a stereotype.

said no one ever…

Italian cuisine tastes horrible in Italy. I know because I have been there countless times and thus far found only one halfway-decent ristorante (in Venice), if you are willing to pay 25 € for your pizza + 5€ for a small coke + 5€ coperto and get bitchslapped by the owner if you dont give at least 20% tip that is.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH HOLE WITH YOUR NON-AMERICAN OPINIONS!!!

This makes zero sense. The food in Italy is probably the best in the world (the French disagreed momentarily but have already surrendered the title to Italy). Who drinks Coke in Italy when wine costs next to nothing? And since when does anyone tip anywhere in Europe?

Me thinks you missed the point. Professional America-hater, isildurrr, posted a photo of a giant pizza with a “Only in America” caption. The “^ or Italy” referenced the picture I posted in response showing the world’s largest pizza, which was baked in Italy.

Note: As a supporter of freedom and democracy (not to mention guns and junk food), I fully support isildurrr’s right to hate on America and will ask the president to drone-strike anyone who tries to limit that right.

Oi, I love merica Last remaining bastion of the free world and beacon of opportunity Guns and junk food FTW USA! USA! USA

On the main issue Italian food is awesome but traditional afghan / mughlai food cooked in the tandoor oven gives it one hell of a fight

I don’t know what half of those words mean, but one of the best things to do on Sunday’s after a long night of drinking is to hit up an Indian buffet and eat tons of naan drenched in some sort of sauce that will “cleanse” my system CvM style.

I dread to think what kind of naan one gets in Kansas.

Damn good. Though, to be fair, most of the good indian places are in Missouri.