Need help from you americans

^ Would that be Missour-ah, or Missour-ee for you Sweep?

Naan with sauce sounds incredibly fishy. Its meant to be eaten with the main course.

Naan with mint chutney is very common here.

@Higgs - Most people in Kansas City say “-ee.” The “-ah” is used pretty much everywhere else, except maybe St. Louis. I don’t pay attention to anything having to do with that hellhole.

@dickface - that’s what I meant. I go to the buffet, load up on naan and scoop a few helpings of a couple main courses onto my plate. I don’t really care what they are - some sort of marsala or something else that’s redish-brown that tastes great. I pretty much ignore whatever meat is used and just soak up my naan with the sauce from the main course(s).

Thats a bad combo imo. Try kalmi kabab with mint chutney, goes better together.

^ Thanks for the tip. I personally like my naan plain, but the Mrs. puts all kinds of stuff on it.

^My wife makes naan pizzas. I highly recommend it.

There’s a radio commerical here for the Cordell and Cordell (sp?) lawfirm that plays constantantly on one of the sports talk radio stations. At the end of the commericial, Joseph Cordell says: “By the way, unless you live in Missour-ah, I’m not licensed in your state…” Annoys the hell out of me.

Naan pizzas are a great post beer snack. Takes about 15 mins…

@Higgs - Yeah, I know those guys. Also, as election season heats up, for whatever reason every Missouri candidate thinks saying “Missour-ah” makes him/her somehow more endearing to the voting public. It makes me want to throw my shoe through the tv.

Do KC and StL have the same “we love to hate you” that Dallas and Houston have going on?

FTR - Dallas rocks and Houston sucks. No offense, Kanuck.

Naan is one of the best things in the world as far as I’m concerned. I actually prefer the doughie Bangladeshi type Indian restaurant style over the more authentic thinner ones

im with STL, naan and curry sauce is the way to go.

There’s definitely a rivalry but it’s not very intense. St. Louis is heavily influenced by the East while KC is more of a melting pot…really influenced by the South if I had to choose a region. So, culturally we’re pretty different. We get to make fun of them for their exceptionally high crime rate and declining population, while they laugh at our baseball team and zoo.