New Level 3 Candidates, check in.

wicandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > should I take level III and get CFA designation? > It looks like I have a job set for life and it is > not finance. If I made it to Level III I would take it unless I was near retirement. If not, who knows what the future holds?

Same for me.

wicandidate, I basically did what you’re talking about. I passed level I in 1997 and level II in 1998. I didn’t see anything related to finance in my future and never took level III. I’m an academic (now) and have a leave this spring. So, I figured this was a good time to finish.

What was the deal with the bandwith issue today, I didn’t get my level 2 score until 9:30 and one of my friends didn’t get his level 3 score until after 10. Didn’t they realize that a lot of people would be going to the site at 9 am this morning? Good to get up to the level 3 forum though, no matter how long it took to actually get my score!

Yo

Congrats to all the fellas… Feels great to be on the L3 forum…Planning to register for L3 before the September deadline. Looking forward towards studying with you guys and helping each other out in case of problems and frustrations…

Congrats everyone. I’m very happy that I just cleared the L2 hurdle. Registered for L3 earlier today, ready to go out and celebrate tonight!!

COngrats to all. One more to go!

never thought i would be here right now after that terrible june day…

man i sooooooo happy to be here…i look forward to working hard with everyone and passing level 3

Hi guys, just joining in as well. From London and an economist if any others out there…

What a day, this morning I was thinking of different ways I could let everyone know I failed the level 2 exam and then out of nowhere I see a “Pass” instead of the expected “Fail”. Happy to be in the level 3 forum and I know the next year will be hard, but watching the olympics reminds me that we are not the only people who work hard to get what we want… Congrats to Simon Whitfield who won the silver medal in triathlon for Canada, his determination will inspire for a long time !

I only joined AF a couple of weeks before the exam - but I’m convinced that’s what gave me an extra push to get over level II. Plan to be posting all throughout this year!

Costa Rican set for 2009 L3 !

Congrats to all exL2ers that passed this year. Congrats to Simon Withfield too, silver medal!

Happy and surprised to be here too! Looking forward to kickin butt on L3…but I probably wont be motivated to begin said kicking butt until late December… in the meanwhile, I’ll be bar-hopping around Boston!

:slight_smile:

uejjap/darren from vancouver, canada checking in… just passed L2.

Hi Guys, I’m finally on the last step of the stairs. the 2nd step broke last year… So happy to be here with you. Let’s do our best this year and get this thing nailed once and for all…

I’ve been looking at the forum for the past couple of years but nothing regularly. looking forward to forming study groups for Level III. Also, if anyone is in Phoenix area, email me at lenchik101@hotmail.com Congratulations to Level II passers!