New Level 3 Candidates, check in.

Only names that I am familiar with are Dwight, Preet, and Gaurav… Anyways, good to be here… I won’t be very active till Next year though…

Checking in at last, though I’m sure I’ll drop in the ‘old place’ from time to time…

Seems weird to be here. I feel like I was just studying for Level I yesterday and looking at the Level III forum like I would never get there. Well now I’m here, so congrats to all and hopefully we can one and done Level III.

Congrats to all that passed! Good luck in your future ventures! To the rest of us… let knock this baby out come June!

heyooo lets go 3/3 baby!

Excited to join the bunch.

22 3 for 3 1.5 years - nuff said.

Hello everyone just checking in. Oddly enough I’m actually excited to start studying. Just out of curiosity when are ya’ll planning on starting level III study?

Hi everybody! I’m happy to join you!

I stumbled across AF days before the L2 exam…looking forward to L3 with the rest of you this year.

Let’s do this thing.

agreed, let’s do this thing…in a couple of months after I gain 20lbs of beer weight

hahaha, 20?? that’s a little conservative don’t you think?

Hi everyone. This is my first post in LIII lounge. We will rock 2009 exams :slight_smile:

in! *sigh* I gotta finish this thing now :slight_smile:

Congrats to all that passed!!! It feels great to be on the LIII forum. 2 down, 1 to go. Let’s finish this!

Excited to get started on level 3, but will probably wait until November. Congrats to everyone who passed level !

I see a light… at the end of CFA Tunnel…Hello All, let’s rip this mothe apart in 2009…will be back in Jan/Feb to study with you guys…for now I am sticking to enjoying the sunshine… :slight_smile:

So glad to be a level 3 candidate. Took schweser for level 1 in Dec and level 2 in June. Will be going back for level 3.

booyah, congrats to all who passed! excited to join you guys!