New research: Men who marry chubby women are happier and live longer

Only libtards quote statistics and scientifically conducted research!

having a fat spouse is a project that leads to fulfillment. my wife was fat, but spinning around with your arms out for 15 mins a day all the lard gets redistributed to your hands. then a little piano or Spanish guitar takes care of the rest :bulb:

yes real patriots of the correct order of things quote terrorists like the unabomber!

I recall that whenever I bested you, you went off whining that moderators shouldn’t act that way.

was this rivalry recorded in best AF rivalries threas?

At least twice.

Pierce ought to have enough money to be able to afford to trade her in for a younger, skinnier model

brahs here is a glimpse of PA keepin it real at the olympics… I thought y’all should know.

link

I have an issue with saying pa is s2000’s rival. I think “antagonist” is a more apt description. Just because an ape flings feces at you through his zoo cage bars doesn’t create a rivalry.

Enough with the insults. I won’t stand by and allow you to compare apes to PA.

lmao

More cushion for the pushin’…

I think I’m in love with a girl who has hyperthyroidism ; I think it’s fixable, but I’m not sexually attracted to her and she is older.

She doesn’t want to commit as she feels insecure.

I guess my vanity has finally worn off; she makes me a better person. I contribute more to the world when I am around her.

That’s wonderful, ace.

I hope it works out for you

It was so super boring people just asked me nicely to stop and let the suffering end, one witless comment after another from the talentless-troll mod. Zzz

Going after the mod who is the gem of analystforum isn’t a winning strategy

Hehe, the guy who has never once demonstrated a gram of analytical ability, is the gem of pseudo-analyst forum! :+1: :grin: :+1:

Birdman to the rescue!

s2000 has never demonstrated a gram of analytical ability?

That says a lot about PA’s ability to recognize analytical ability.