New research: Men who marry chubby women are happier and live longer

I take it that lying to everyone here helps you sleep at night.

Pity.

Stop feeding the trolls, children.

^ Hard to do when the mods are the trolls. :bulb:

Here’s a question for the crew: would you rather marry a dime who doesnt cook or a 5 who cooks every meal?

i vote dime! a 10 and a 5 is worlds apart though. dimes are usually ballers no?

Presumably you mean a dime who cant cook, wont ever learn to cook, because you can learn to cook obvs.

I’d say, all else being equal… the 10. I can cook pretty decently anyways.

That’s right, someone who will never feel inclined to cook.

I bet if you asked the married men they may choose the 5

I know man. Its a tough call, and I do imagine my mind may change if I was actually married and getting tired of the dime never being willing to help with cooking.

lol honestly. if cooking is such a chore. go to hte philippines. live in maids cost like 1000 bucks a year. they’ll do laundry, clean, and watch your kids too.

The 10 clearly. Who cares that much about cooking? This is what Seamless and Uber eats are for.

I always cook Thanks giving supper, no exceptions. One time my wife tried to cook it and the turkey tasted like my dad’s shoe. So I guess I’d have to take the dime

Idle curiosity: how, exactly, do you know the taste of your dad’s shoe?

Not that I’m being analytical, mind you.

When I was a youngster in the dust bowl we ate anything we could find, wife says that’s why her cooking makes me depressed

And also: https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/20/587304958/philippines-duterte-mocks-condom-use-amid-skyrocketing-hiv-rates

“Here, try eating it without unwrapping it,” he said, according to The Sydney Morning Herald. “Eat it. That’s what a condom is like.”

He suggested that women should “get an injection good for six months, so there will be no limit in your libido,” Al Jazeera reports.

I mean going raw does feel a lot better. Sounds like a bunch of people extrapolating shit from a simple true statement.

wonder how long nerdy would make it in Manila. o/u 2 weeks

Hey PA, isn’t gender fluidity a thing in Asia? What with all the ladyboys?

Additionally, how many trannies do u think he’s been with and doesn’t know about? O/U 3.5

Well, Asia is a big place, it’s not “a thing” where I am in NE Asia. In some parts of SE Asia it is.

But it’s not a thing that people believe those guys are women because “the science behind 74 genders or whatever”. That’s an Amerikan thang!

Duterte’s message, though blunt and lacking eloquence, should not be misconstrued to the point he is making and that is around unwanted pregnancies. The inconvenient truth is condoms do reduce the enjoyment of sex - this is a fact. I think most of us, I certainly am not immune, can admit times when you start with good intentions and in the midst of passion, say something along the lines of “f this, you’re clean right” and take it off. There is an old saying by an American proverb which best depicts this scenario, “Oh Baby, I like it raw. Yeah baby, I like it raw.”