New research: Men who marry chubby women are happier and live longer

lol id last a while . im pretty connected there as in im married by blood and marriage to a senator, a mayor, and even warlords. like some cities are named after them (in the muslim region). on a side note, the main guy who visited my place said no one will touch me there, and on the off chance that i get killed, that i shouldnt worry as they will get them back. (he was kidding, he told me not to worry and come visit his granddaughter, i shit u not. lol) lastly this guy i am talking about is really good friends with duterte, like their kids are bff.

also the brothels there are well run. my uncle owns 1. and my grandfather was the head doctor for the city i was born in, and had strict requirements for them to be checked and std free.

nerytime

https://www.providr.com/manny-pacquiao-builds-homes-for-the-poor/

where is the love

what he did is a good thing but inefficient imo.

not a good use of money. a lot of people there dont really own the land they live in. lots of scrapper just find scrap metal and build their homes. when you are poor you get pretty resourceful. if you dont evict them quick enough, your land may be seized. lol. its a tricky situtation.

imo, he shoulda spent it giving them necessary skills. making them more productive. educating them etc.

Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime

Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.