Newcomers

Just wanted to post something in the Level III forum since I’ll be moving on up!

Glad to be here too :slight_smile:

Looking forward to one more CFA test. Can’t wait!

we got a badass over here…and a big ass over there (1bigstudmuffin)

Welcome bitches. Sorry ill be leaving you soon!

just slayed the level 2 beast… would welcome any tips from L3 takers this year on how to tackle L3.

It’s not that hard. Unless your a semi illiterate math retard (and probably Asian).

i m here smiley

Congrats!

Honestly, it’s the journey, not the destination.

I still truly believe what you get out of the CFA program is not determined by whether you get the letters behind your name or not (for MOST cases).

Glad to be here :slight_smile: i’m shocked

^Don’t worry, as happy as most of you Asians are right now, passing level 2 does not mean that You will get a job in finance!

you either have it or not by now. I hope, for your sake, that you do!

Congrats and welcome onboard. But guys pls remember we are still awaiting our results… Your post adds to our anxiety… :confused:

^ no it doesn’t. Don’t you already have a job in finance, CfA 10? I could care less.

this.

I do have… But i just want to get done with ths cfa so that i can have some social life :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know what I’m doing here right now… There r still 14 days to go, n I’m already overexcited

Just passed as well. Is Schweser sufficient for level 3? It has served me well for first 2. If not, what do you level 3ers suggest?

I see many of you have already experienced the shit bag that is “The Righteous”. 95% of the L3s on here are rooting for this dbag to fail. Don’t listen to him.

Tom Clark

clarkth4@gmail.com

I’m finally on this board…and I’m actually sorry to lose The Righteous, dude’s funny as hell. So here’s hoping he fails and can entertain me some more next year.

I hope he fails too. It will help my learning experience to have him around for a bit longer.