NFL Playoffs

I did not think Tom Brady would have this kind of game. He needs to save his touchdowns, I think Ravens will make Superbowl.

Thing in Russia didn’t work out. 49ers looked like good game. I woke up early to watch the second half of the game. Should have stayed in bed. Pats are slaughtering the broncos.

That Saints-49ers 4th quarter was awesome to watch. I’m a Saints fan and wanted to see them go on, but the 49ers fought hard to the last second and won. Good for them. Now I just have to cross my fingers and hope the Texans beat the Ravens, even though I know its unlikely. Every statistic and previous game says the Ravens should win…

I just watched that game online. Unreal finish. 49ers showed heart.

Win

Pats > Baltimore (unless Brady causes turnovers - this could go either way) Giants > 49ers Replay of 4 years ago.

Trivia question for you all. Who is the only QB to make the playoffs in his 4 first years and win at least one playoff game in every of those 4 years?

Flacco?

^ Got it

^ Pretty sure around 20-25 qbs in the NFL would have made the playoffs and won a game four years in a row if they were the QB on the Ravens. I also have Pats over Ravens and Giants over 9ers but I think the Pats Ravens game will be extremely close and wouldn’t be surprised at all if the Ravens ended up winning it.

I think I’m going to take the Ravens. The Pats D isn’t good. If the Ravens can keep it close I think they have a good shot. I’ll take the 9ers over the Giants. It’s cool to see San Fran do well again.

Brady is going to torch this defense.

Pats > Ravens (divided locker rooms don’t win championships) 49’ers > Giants (sorry Big Blue, I’m still not buying it)

What makes you say that? They have owned him in the past.

I’m with higgs

Pats > Ravens (I don’t see Flacco pulling this, and he will feel fingers pointing at him if things go wrong early) Niners > Giants (loved how the 9ers won last week, especially that Smith’s near-sack carrying the OT and hitting Brees) Although I’m inclined to pick whatever king_kong picks after calling both divisional NFC upsets. Also, I’d like to hear his point of view on a couple of stocks and GLD.

He’s heating up… Giants over Pats in the bowl, as I called before the playoffs started.

^ Fire

I can’t ever remember being so happy to be wrong.

King kong, who’s your pick for next year’s SB? ODDS TO WIN 2013 SUPER BOWL =========================== Team Odds =========================== New England Patriots 5-1 Green Bay Packers 11-2 Pittsburgh Steelers 6-1 Philadelphia Eagles 6-1 New York Giants 8-1 New Orleans Saints 10-1 San Francisco 49ers 10-1 San Diego Chargers 12-1 Houston Texans 12-1 Chicago Bears 17-1 Detroit Lions 18-1 Atlanta Falcons 18-1 Dallas Cowboys 20-1 Baltimore Ravens 20-1 New York Jets 20-1 Indianapolis Colts 25-1 Tennessee Titans 30-1 Cincinnati Bengals 30-1 Buffalo Bills 50-1 Kansas City Chiefs 50-1 Seattle Seahawks 50-1 Denver Broncos 50-1 Carolina Panthers 50-1 Miami Dolphins 50-1 St. Louis Rams 50-1 Oakland Raiders 60-1 Minnesota Vikings 60-1 Arizona Cardinals 60-1 Cleveland Browns 75-1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 100-1 Washington Redskins 125-1 Jacksonville Jaguars 150-1 ============================== Odds courtesy of MGM Grand Las Vegas