NFL Playoffs

Yeah, I heard some of these odds. The original ones I saw had the Saints and the 49ers higher though. I really don’t see why the Eagles are rated so high. Can anyone explain that? By the way is anyone going to the parade today?

^Wow those are some wacky odds. How are the Colts 25-1 and the Lions 18-1? Yeah, I’m sure Andrew Luck is going to win a super bowl in his first year in the league with no running game and old receiving corps. Given these odds, if I had to I’d throw money down on the Saints, Texans, Lions, and Ravens. I really like the Ravens at 20-1 here they seem really undervalued. I know they are getting old but they were extremely close to getting to the bowl this year (not that they would have beaten the Giants, but still).

I was checking out those odds last night. The Chiefs are actually favorites to win the division, but the Chargers have better odds to win the Super Bowl. My team nees a QB. Btw, for any Steelers fans out there, congrats on gaining a class-act in your new OC.

Not sure why the Pats, Eagles, or Giants are as high as they are.

Although it’s highly likely that Peyton is not coming back, I don’t think that’s 100% priced in yet. As soon as it becomes official, I’m sure the odds of the Colts will drop. Not that Peyton will bring them a SB, but they will be in a weaker division than the Lions. Also, the Colts will have a much easier schedule next year.

^ Good points, but they absolutely can not afford to keep Peyton and sign Andrew Luck. I read somewhere that it would eat up like 40% of their salary cap or something absurd. Even with Peyton I don’t see this team going anywhere. Texans should win the division easily.

Will be interesting to see how the odds change when Peyton lands someplace (0.0001% prob of him remaining in Indy IMO).