NFL Playoffs

CIN vs SD - proof that god hates red head too.

Gingers have no soul.

It is known.

Judas was a ginger…

^ Yes, Carmella Decesare is a HCB.

I always thought Jeff Garcia played for the other team?

I disagree. In this day and age, playing conservatively kills you. There was still way too much time left to simply call 3 running plays every drive (they were up by 21pts with 26 mins left when they got back the football). Look what happened to the Broncos last year in the playoffs and to the Saints (vs the Pats and Panthers) this year. There are countless examples this year of teams just trying to run out the clock only to be beat by the last play of the game. Coaches (many that have been fired since last week) have learned their lessons the hard way. The game has changed. Big leads are not safe anymore. Too many pts scored, too many long passes, too many pass interference penalties.

In today’s football, the QB with the ball last will win. Both the Saints and 49ers won with field goals with no time left. If Bowe doesn’t lose his positioning on the field, KC wins the game the same way.

49ers brought in Ric Flair before the game:

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oviTQ-4hJTY]

Carmella Decesare

OH MAH GAWD

there is a difference between winning your division (which the pats should do with Brady and the rest of the division sporting mediocre qb’s) and winning 3 or 4 Super Bowls in a short span. The last dynasty was the pats of the early 2000’s but that was a long time ago.

Is Camella DeCesare really better than every other WAG? I don’t think so…

How bout my boy Jake Long’s girl, Jackie…this is an HCB.

auburn might win super bowl

I just read her wiki page. She has 4 kids now and is getting older…so I doubt she looks as good as her prime. She goes from HCB to MILF.

Pats still a dynasty? The last time they won a SB, Facebook wasn’t created yet.

Best weekend of the year.

Patriots > Colts

49ers > Panthers

Seahawks > Saints

Broncos > Chargers

False. FB was created in 2004 and the Pats won in 2005.

You could have/should have said, “the last time the Pats won the Super Bowl, Myspace was still popular.”

You’re welcome.

Correction: The last time the Pats won the SB, Facebook wasn’t yet accessible outside the US.

I like that. Peyton vs Brady. Probably the highest rated conference game in NFL history.

I’d rather see the Saints win. Other then that, don’t care too much.

Brady vs manning 15 coming up. Should be interesting.

I hope the NFL network replays their game from earlier in the year. I missed it because of a power outage. Heard it was an instant classic.

It was the second best game of the year after the Indy vs Chiefs playoff game.

2 interesting facts:

1. The Pats haven’t played a road playoff game since January 2007 (AFC championship game vs Indy).

2. Although the Colts and Pats have been the cream of the crop during the last decade, Manning vs Brady has not happened in the playoffs since 2007. It came real close several times, including last year.