NFL Playoffs

In other news, Deion Sanders will play at the Pro Bowl and he is challenging Jerry Rice to do the same.

I hate Denver so much.

Niners over Pats in the Bowl

Seahawks seem to be the most balanced team going forward…

NFC West is gonna be awesome next year, two elite teams, one 10-6 team in the Cards, and the Rams, who were pretty good despite 7-9, should improve substantially with some premium picks coming in.

Really boring weekend of football. No upsets, really no surprises.

Precisely wrong. Broncos over Seahawks.

Niners over Broncos. You heard it here first.

The city, team or QB?

OMAHA! OMAHA! OMAHA!

The fans and the team. The city itself is actually pretty cool. And I’m unfortuntately a Peyton Manning fan. But, as much as I would like to see him get another ring (Eli having more is completely unjust), I’ll never root for Denver.

I hate the Raiders more, but they suck so much they’re a non-factor.

^You didn’t mention the Chargers.

Can you root for Peyton but not root for the Broncos?

Being a Cowboys fan, I’m largely indifferent to who wins this weekend. But in the Super Bowl, I’ll root for either AFC team over either NFC team.

Legacies will be written this weekend.

I think Harbaugh is full of himself and his antics are just too much, but love how the 49ers are playing.

Very few people in the AFC West really care about the Chargers, including people that live in San Diego. That’s probably the reason there’s not a huge rivalry with anyone and San Diego. Everyone hates the Raiders because their fans are insane and Al Davis was possibly a Sith Lord.

Hawks > 49ers (let the whining begin… actually it never stopped, 49ers are the worst fans in the NFL)

Pats > Broncos

As a Rams fan from way back, I cannot, in good conscience, root for the 49ers.

As my daughter lives in Seattle, and Pete Carroll used to coach the USC Trojans, I have no compunction about rooting for the Seahawks.

Unless they play the Vikings.

Manning gets a break with the game being the early one instead of the chilly evening.

To all those criticizing PMann’s playoff record, at least have the gutz to show Tom Brady’s playoff record since his last Super Bowl (8-8).

I’m feeling this game (NFC) is going to be one hell of a game.

Regardless who wins, it will be a great offense vs defense SB.

I don’t understand how a league with so much money could have such bush league officiating. Like basic calls. The roughing the kicker is indisputable and so clear. Yet it’s miscalled. I don’t get it. Oh well. Just a reminder why I don’t watch much NFL.

There was a worse call. The Bowman fumble recovery was completely missed. Worse, you can’t even review it.

BTW, did anyone hear Sherman’s smacktalk on live TV with Erin Andrews?