NFL Playoffs

I think Sherman dropped the n-bomb in reference to Crabtree. That was some of the craziest prime time TV. The kind of thing American media types flip out about and sue each other over because there wasn’t a 5 sec delay.

The worst part of the Bowman fumble was the dude broke his leg and held on to the ball, yet gets no credit. So sad. But the roughing the kicker miss resulted in a drive that scored a TD, so I’ll say that was more meaningful. 9’ers were better off with the subsequent fumble on the Bowman call.

Here’s the clip on youtube before it gets removed. This will be talked about for years.

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPkLMmGVhck]

Not as intense, but here is another of his post game interviews

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiagKfhk2kM]

Not looking forward to the weeks of incessant whining out of SF now.

Sherman is such a clown lol

Holy shit, that interview was awesome. I wish I had that kind of intensity.

Was that Itera on the field? Talking about the other team being mediocre at best? It’s like how he talks about he clown friends with MBAs being mediocre at best.

While I don’t particularly like the Seahawks, I just str8 h8 the 49ers. That being said, they did get screwed with some bad officiating. First the “running into the kicker”, then the non-recovery of the fumble.

Don’t know if that would have changed the outcome, but it does certainly warrant some attention.

^ Rigged son. There’s a reason I don’t care much for sports. After playing bball in college, and seeing what I saw coupled with stories I’ve heard, I’m convinced it’s all one big political theater.

New Orleans, hacksaw team from the souf. Katrina hit rendering the town condemed. But, somehow they make it to the Superbowl and win, wtf!

The Seahawks fans are terrible. They were throwing food at Navarro Bowman while he was being carted off of the field. Just disgusting conduct.

BTW, people don’t realize that Sherman is probably smarter than 80% of the guys on Wall Street. He’s simply marketing himself. The reason why I like him is that he can backup his best CB claims. The dude is a stud no doubt about that. He doesn’t have a Stanford degree for nothing.

You have to understand the back drop here and why I say the 49ers fans are the worst in the NFL. You can’t have a group of fans (of the 49ers) who are trailing the Seahawks all year, raise money and set up a taunting bill board about the Seahawks IN SEATTLE and not expect push back. WTF IS THAT? Talk about low class. That is hands down the lamest effort by a group of fans I have ever heard.

That doesn’t justify bad conduct of people throwing food at an injured player, but if you poke the hornets nest, don’t complain about getting stung. That’s just one issue, niners fans have really been pushing it all year.

IMO Seattle has the best fans in the country, this issue aside. Maybe the Raiders are close (wow did I just say that?).

And fans taunting injured players happens at every NFL stadium in the country, not just Seattle. Remember when Matt Cassel got hurt and everyone cheered? That’s terrible but it happens everywhere.

What? No way he is a loud-mouth moron. Making comments about Tom Brady’s actual on-field demeanor or how half the league is on adderall. He can’t win graciously or keep his mouth shut about private topics. One thing I know about black people is they value good character and can’t stand snitches. Nothing good comes from alienating your peers.

And who cares about being the best cornerback? The rules have shifted towards offense, their position isn’t as effective, and they don’t make anything near the top WRs. Bragging about being the best corner is like bragging about being the best gold miner in South Africa.

I bet you the WWE tries to sign him to a short term contract.

The thing I hate most about the 49ers is Harbaugh. I just can’t stand his antics on the sidelines.

^ The John Tortorella of football.

Both the Pats and 49ers have made it to the conference championship game in each of the last 3 years, yet they have never met in the SB nor won the SB.

I think the window for the 49ers is closing.